By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

Did they give a release date for 3DS? If so, I missed it...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Nintendo's feed has ended. The video of reactions was shorter than I had hoped.  It looked like they tried to keep the 3DS screen out of the camera's view, but I think I caught a glimpse of a Mario game.  It seemed to be the right colors for that anyway.  I'll be looking forward to what our staff say about their hands on. 

I assumed there were no video feeds of the screens themselves because why record a 3D image with a 2D camera to be viewed on a 2D display?

It's like making a recording of a fantastic lightshow projected in UV spectrum lighting that no one would be able to see anyway.

3DS visuals are simply going to be one of those things you have to see first hand to get the full impact.

theRepublic said:

Nintendo's feed has ended. The video of reactions was shorter than I had hoped.  It looked like they tried to keep the 3DS screen out of the camera's view, but I think I caught a glimpse of a Mario game.  It seemed to be the right colors for that anyway.  I'll be looking forward to what our staff say about their hands on. 

Yeah, there was a lot of green and the woman commented how "bright and detailed" it was. But I don't think they'd demo it and not announce, don't know. Anyway, they also they talked about Mario on 3D quite a few times on the various Iwata Asks', so yeah, a new 3D mario on 3DS should be coming.

I lol'd.

I wonder if the guys went for the 3DS girls or the Zelda demo first... :P

Around the Network

New Mario vs. Donkey Kong game for DS.

http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/game/?g=mgseater

!?

freebs2 said:

http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/game/?g=mgseater

!?

I'm just distracted by the sexiness of the 3DS...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

WOW, the 3DS lineup is mindblowing..

So far I am interested in: Mario Kart, Kid Icarus, Pilot Wings (OMG!), Sonic, Assassin's Creed, Dragon Quest, Super Monkey Ball, Star Fox, and Resident Evil

OMG screens for metal gear, paper mario. starfox ect. it looks all to awesome!!!!!!