By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

Kinnect is cool and all but i thought the whole point of having its own sepearate conference was to show this stuff during that conference. I think alot of these games look fun and all but why didn't they show this last night

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network

hum, the full body motion games (wagon boat) were quite good

THAT is new !

Time to Work !

The camera sounds like a great idea, like taking a picture of you while you're on a roller coaster.

Good grief.

This is unbearable to watch.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Haha

"Look at the water!"

"We can go anywhere!!"

Some of those look pretty fun, namely Adventures.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Damn the haters this looks FUN!

It's just a few years late, just like most of what they showed on Kinect so far.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

The_God_of_War said:
Munkeh111 said:
The_God_of_War said:

SKITTLES!!!!!!

This conference has gone from awesome to dire. This is probably it for new games, the slim wil close the show.

I would guess we will get one more towards the end

I thought the whole thing was meant to be 1 hour but it's gone over. I hope you're right.

I hope I am right too, I will be very disappointed if I have sat through all this awkard small talk for nothing

The raft game looks fun other than that meh so far

Sooo where are the actual GAMES? Enough of this Kinect junk.

Where is the Gears 3 footage MS? Was it earlier in the coference? I just tuned in, and of course it had to be during all the Kinect shovelware.

Ubisoft game  is eye toy kinetics re made

mM