By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game opening in your op

KylieDog said:

How do you embed on this site now?

Edit your post and then click done.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

How do you embed on this site now?

you need to click the "html" button while posting something, then you past the embed code in it...

btw, just from my experience, this doesn't work with IE8, i tried with FireFox and it worked great :)

EDIT: lol, i forgot to post my best intro lol

well, It would have to be Devil May Cry 4, that was one cool action scene :p

Easily Crysis. It just oozes awesome.

Final Fantasy VI's opening sequence still amazes me!

I don't know about what is the best... but I have to agree with Twestern

Magitech armors marching in the snow while terra's theme is playing... more epic than life!

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I don't know if it's my favorite, but one of the most memorable openings in a game was definitely Bioshock.

All you hear are screams and a plane going down, and all of a sudden you find yourself in the middle of the ocean along with burning wreckage. I don't know how long I was stationary for until I realized, "Oh crap... this isn't a cut scene!" and started swimming forward towards this beacon in  the middle of the ocean (all while the tail of the plane sinks into the dark abyss). You open the door and the lights flicker on, only to see a giant statue holding a sign that says "No gods or kings, only man." and as you pass it you find yourself going along a pathway that leads to this... submarine. You enter it, only to hear a voice...

"I am Andrew Ryan, and I am here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

'No,' says the man in Washington, 'it belongs to the poor.'
'No,' says the man in the Vatican, 'it belongs to God.'
'No,' says the man in Moscow, 'it belongs to everyone.'

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Rapture.

And then you saw it. That's when you knew this game was going to be unlike anything you've ever played before.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!