By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Third Parties , can show their own 3DS games !

We're all expecting to hear more about Nintendo's new 3D handheld at E3 this year, but will third party developers be showing anything off? According to the scuttlebutt we've been hearing recently, Nintendo is giving developers the go-ahead to reveal their wares once the annual expo begins.

What potential third party titles will be announced still remains a mystery, and it's unclear how much hands-on time third party developers have gotten with the new hardware. Beyond the inevitable party games and gimmicky demos, we're optimistic that some talented developers will put the unique capabilities of the new system to good use.

If you'd like to hear our guesses as to what might be announced, we'll be posting our E3 predictions all week long. In the mean time, what third party game would you most like to see land on the 3DS?

-From game informer.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Good move. Free advertising for 3DS there.

It should be interesting to see what -- if anything -- is under development.

It is only a week away.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

This is all so exciting!

Can't wait!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

mike_intellivision said:

It should be interesting to see what -- if anything -- is under development.

It is only a week away.

Mike from Morgantown

I'm sure all the big publishers will have some demos or at least announcement lists of games.  As with about every dedicated games handheld in history though, expect the vast majority of interesting content to come from Japan...