By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I can't be on this site anymore

Oh yeah I forgot NoScript. Get that too. Also, Norton and McAfee both suck, so don't use either of those. They slow down your computer more than they actually catch viruses.

Around the Network

this site gives you viruses? ... I thought that was a joke XD
guess not :(

O really?, never happenend to me..... I don't have firefox, and dunno if I had the other time.... but hey no viruses in a very long time XD

No viruses here.....and all that ever used to come up was a tribalfusion ad, whatever the hell that is...and I don't get that anymore for some reason.

if you don't buy a mac at least get a mac mini hehe... no virus no spy block no crap......... got to love it

Around the Network

there is no problem to surf on this site ...
and considering the protection of my computer ... well, all is saied

Time to Work !

I haven't got a virus in quite a while, and i use IE and the cheap tat pop-up blocker that comes with it (also McAfee, but Naz says it is bad??? i do agree it slows down the computer if i run a full scan, but that is like once every two weeks...no slowdown whilst browsing)

Linux (free) + Firefox + Adblock + Noscript + Flashblock

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

It's funny. I normally use Firefox but I was plagued by the "Congrats free xxx" ads and recently some malicious popup ads that sometimes even killed my browser!

I switched to looking at this site in IE7 so that even if it crashed more often it wouldn't take all my other stuff with it, and ... NO ADS! It's been blissful silence ever since.

If Firefox isn't working, try IE7. If IE7 isn't working, try Firefox. In all honesty though, I doubt there are any viruses here. Adware =/= virus.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Run a browser inside of vmplayer.