By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 FIFA World Cup??

who do you think will win this cup???....for me its Algeria(ok ok its just a dream),,,,

but look at all the algerian players ,we are the best!!!!!,

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/leaderboards/ranked/soccer-fifawc-10?platform=PS3

Around the Network

as an Englishman, I will be cheering my country on all the way!

p.s. - I have a World Cup Prediction League going if you are interested - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=110580&page=1#

Of course, I want my team, Portugal to win it, always have, always will. 

But realistically, I think Spain, Holland, Brazil, Argentina or England are the favorites to win it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I would love England to win, but our players just aren't worldly enough. They don't understand the game outside of the premier league, and I see this as their biggest threat.

Brazil or Spain

I wanna brazil wins but spain has a great team 2

Around the Network

As much as I want England to win, I think Spain have the best chance. I dont know how Brazil compare to them but a Brazil v Spain final seems very possible

If England dont win, hope they at least reach the semis

sepisfu said:

Brazil or Spain

I wanna brazil wins but spain has a great team 2

It'd be awesome if the final was between Spain and Brazil (Or Portugal and any of those two )

If everything happens in conformity with the value of both teams, they'll pass as first of their respective groups, which means they won't face against each other at least until the finals. 

But that scenario also means that Portugal faces off against Spain if we pass the group V_V

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

SciFiBoy said:

as an Englishman, I will be cheering my country on all the way!

p.s. - I have a World Cup Prediction League going if you are interested - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=110580&page=1#

heloo Englishman,i feel that youre gonna loose to us ,but we will pass the first tour together,,,,looolol

Spain's looking really good so I'll guess them, but I will be rooting for USA.

I want Italy or Argentina to win, but it'll be almost impossible for that to happen