By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 FIFA World Cup??

SecondWar said:
Alcoves said:

The Netherlands, of course.

I dont think that place out of Peter Pan takes part 

I also find it funny how all the USA supporters are convinced they are going to beat England, but if anyone asked them about the Football world cup they would be rather clueless

Yes this is true but the few fans they have are really adamant. I have some friends in "Sams Army" that went to most of their qualifiers Home and Away and have tickets to South Africa. I do believe that England have a better team, I like Rooney but it is possible for the US to beat England and they should at the very least make it out of the group. Not knocking Algeria or Slovenia but I think they can do it.

I'm not gonna pretend the US have one of the best because they don't but they aren't as bad as they are often perceived to be.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

Around the Network
SecondWar said:
Alcoves said:

The Netherlands, of course.

I dont think that place out of Peter Pan takes part 

I also find it funny how all the USA supporters are convinced they are going to beat England, but if anyone asked them about the Football world cup they would be rather clueless

I never said USA was going to beat England. I just stated I will be rooting for my nation. I think Spain is going to win the World Cup IMO

and where is Algeria in all that haha,,,,,!!!!!!!!

Im egyptian and despite our rivalry with algeria i wish them all the luck in the world as they represent north african football.

[ hey, playnext3, dont forget the 4-0 ;) ]

As a British man, I'm supporting England, i'd support Scotland or Wales or NI as well if they were in it.

And as my usual secondary team didn't make it this year, I'm also rooting for Ghana. They played some of the best football I saw in 2006 world cup, so different to the disgraceful spit of a game that was Portugal Vs Holland.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
esssam said:

Im egyptian and despite our rivalry with algeria i wish them all the luck in the world as they represent north african football.

hi,thanks for all you support,and yeh no one forget that,but good luck for the 2014 world cup,

playnext3 said:
esssam said:

hi,thanks for all you support,and yeh no one forget that,but good luck for the 2014 world cup,

oh and about representing north african football or arab football,comon,we just gonna represent ourself,its not like if we loose all of our 3 matchs and have the worst world cup,people gonna say arab or north africain sucks,cuz Egypte now has the best team in africa,so you know what i meen!!!!!!!!!

The Fury said:

As a British man, I'm supporting England, i'd support Scotland or Wales or NI as well if they were in it.

And as my usual secondary team didn't make it this year, I'm also rooting for Ghana. They played some of the best football I saw in 2006 world cup, so different to the disgraceful spit of a game that was Portugal Vs Holland.

You might want to re-phrase that last statement (I know some English people still have a bit of a resentment because Portugal has managed to defeat them thrice in the last 10 years on official cups). That game went down as it went because of the Holland players interest of breaking Deco, Simão and Ronaldo's legs. And they actually managed to do it for Ronaldo. In every video you can see the smirk of Van Bommel's face after each violent tackle on Ronaldo.

If you want to blame someone for that game, blame that stupid mentality that they had on 2006. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Don't write us Germans off.

We don't even need Ballack to play a good tournament.

~~

Strange how many big stars can't play due to injury.

Portugal's Nani, Germany's Ballack, Ghana's Essien, Nigeria's Mikel and so forth.

It might still be possible for Drogba and Robben but it'll be close.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

lestatdark said:
The Fury said:

You might want to re-phrase that last statement (I know some English people still have a bit of a resentment because Portugal has managed to defeat them thrice in the last 10 years on official cups). That game went down as it went because of the Holland players interest of breaking Deco, Simão and Ronaldo's legs. And they actually managed to do it for Ronaldo. In every video you can see the smirk of Van Bommel's face after each violent tackle on Ronaldo.

If you want to blame someone for that game, blame that stupid mentality that they had on 2006. 

I don't mind if portugal beat us fairly but whether or not the Holland players were disgraceful, I remember it being both ways even if one was dirtier then the other, there was diving and dirty play from both sides. It was a bad game, both for football and to watch. I don't see why I should rephrase it.

Hmm, pie.