By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Where are the DIY graphs?

I used the graphing function a lot, for both HW and SW. And of course there's the (in)famous "sales since launch" graph that is interesting to look at from time to time.

With the line graphs be making a return soon?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

It was the only reason I visited VGChartz. Bring it back please !

I agree where is it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I fought someone noticed that earlier. Well, I liked them too.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I can't find them. This is a must!

Around the Network

agreed

Seriously what were you thinking ? That people came to VGChartz for the forums or the comunity ?

The charts are the heart of the site, without it it's just an empy shell. No matter all the useless comunity features you added .

Was my favourite feature in VGChartz....

One more thing: Why I may only view the first 20 weeks of sale? This is very strange...

I was just asking myself the same question. I need my line graphs before I get the shakes.

I shall await with eager anticipation to watch your times tumble:P
Good luck with the new pedals I am sure that they will make racing more pleasurable
__________________________________________________________________________________________

[URL=http://www.officechairsuk.com/acatalog/Herman_Miller_Products.html] Herman Miller[/url]|  Herman Miller Chairs