By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Morgan Webb rants about Super Mario Galaxy 2, hilariously bad reasons

this thread still here?

why everyone cares that much?

Around the Network

you see.... people ask me why do i hate G4, this is the reason.

I don't like her.  Never did.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

this is the first time I heard of her, it's not like she struck the game over and over, and her comments were very ignored because of the possitive comments of the other 3

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mr Khan said:
amp316 said:

Morgan Webb is still pretty and that's all that matters.

She is female, after all. That means there's the possibility that she'll have sex with me. Therefore i must respect her opinion on that off-chance, lest i be rejected.

i'll second that.

O_o

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

this thread still here?

why everyone cares that much?

I was frozen today!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I've never heard of her, but she's already fallen into my 'game journalists who I don't agree with' which is a pretty damn big list at the moment.

Oh no she di-int!!!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Hey she's just a hater cause she knows Mario Galaxy is one of the greatest of all times arguably an instant classic. I just can't believe she compared it to Ratchet and Clank saying that Ratchet is a better platformer.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I just saw the video, they talk about the game from 23:20-39 (aprox) she talks 3 times, first she says it's enought 3D and its flat and it's cartoony (she said it 5 times in less that 30 seconds) next time she talks she said it shouldn't have any story and last time she says its not for everyone. 

What i find interesting is how she is the only one that don't talk does she played the game more that 10 minutes?

To all the "opinion" comments: there are a little things called facts and that little things can destroy an opinion, I'm not saying you cant have an opinion shit you can say whatever you want, but if you say something you need to face the facts, but I'm not gonna discuss with you there seem to be a lot of stealth trolling in this threat we all know a lot of people isn't really defending her ;)

Sorry for the grammar English is not my native