By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Morgan Webb rants about Super Mario Galaxy 2, hilariously bad reasons

Oh my fucking god.

MARCUSDJACKSON and Rpruett. What is the matter with both of you? Do you purposely choose to ignore peoples posts or are you literally incapable of understanding what has been told again and again. It has seriously been some time since i have witnessed such an extreme case of ignorance on VGChartz. Have either of you actually gone back and read people's posts, then read your own? Do you even know what you're saying?

How technical is your game?

Around the Network
IxisNaugus said:

Oh my fucking god.

MARCUSDJACKSON and Rpruett. What is the matter with both of you? Do you purposely choose to ignore peoples posts or are you literally incapable of understanding what has been told again and again. It has seriously been some time since i have witnessed such an extreme case of ignorance on VGChartz. Have either of you actually gone back and read people's posts, then read your own? Do you even know what you're saying?

Calm down before you get banned.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

IxisNaugus said:

Oh my fucking god.

look. im not debatting this. so what she makes no sence. if it in 3D already you can say shes out of her mind. but her right ti an opinion right or senceless as it maybe is hers.

the name calling was not needed and no i don't read every post. in fact why am i still in this thread. i've settled my last debate.

im shock the you would stup that low as to call someone a name

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

look. im not debatting this. so what she makes no sence. if it in 3D already you can say shes out of her mind. but her right ti an opinion right or senceless as it maybe is hers

You're missing the point.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but the basis on which said opinion is set can be incorrect and false.

Do you understand?

THAT ON WHICH AN OPINION IS SET IS ALLOWED TO BE ARGUED AND IN TURN MAKES THE VALIDITY OF THE OPINION COME INTO QUESTION.

Again:

MORGAN WEBB DOES NOT LIKE SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2. SHE SETS THIS OPINION ON THE IDEA THAT THE GAME IS NOT 3D ENOUGH AND IT IS TOO CARTOONY. THESE REASONS ARE NOT VALID AND WE CAN QUESTION HER OPINION.

Again:

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO AN OPINION, BUT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO BE CHALLENGE IF THEY ARE UNREASONABLE AND HAVE NO SOLID REASONS TO BACK THEM UP.

Again;

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AN OPINION DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE QUESTIONED.

Do you understand now?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

My guess is he won't understand... again.

Around the Network

Someone is mad..

lol... This thread is pretty Hilarious.

I think it's fairly obvious at this point that Morgan Web simply does not like Nintendo. Notice how she picks the stupidest reason to hate on Galaxy 2. She can't even find a good excuse to hate the game! To me, that usually indicates the sign of a great game that people WANT to hate, but can't find a sufficient reason, so they point to stupid crap like "it's too cartoony!!1"

This is despite the fact that Mario games have ALWAYS been cartoony!

You can also look to the fact thaat her favorite game is RACHET AND CLANK, one of the most cartoony games in existance, for evidence that she WANT to hate on Galaxy 2 and Nintendo.The hypocracy is obvious.

Though like I said, we shouldn't care what MTV err G4 thinks about games. It's like me caring what MTV thinks of my favorite metal bands..

dtewi said:
IxisNaugus said:

Oh my fucking god.

Calm down before you get banned.

I'm honestly going to go out for some air in a minuet. Apologies for the emotional outburst brought on by rage, i may have come off as aggressive but i wasn't actually trying to insult either of them, rather i would like them to answer those questions seriously. The basis on which i wrote the post was uncalled for though which i recognize, so again, apologies to the community for my behavior. 

How technical is your game?

Also, I gotta laugh at the people just coming in here saying "well that's her opinion! Respect it!"First of all, no crap it's her opinion Einstein. Are you also going to come in here and tell us the sky is blue?

Second of all, we don't HAVE to respect her opinion. It may just be our opinion that her opinion sucks.

Nobody is coming here saying "she can't say that!" or "she should be fired!" we are simply disagreeing with her opinion, and pointing out the flaws with it.