By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - any doctor here? testosterone questions, I want more facial hair ^^

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
amp316 said:

You really don't want more facial hair.  Trust me.  When I shave, the place where I started needs to be shaved again.  Not fun.  I grew a beard while typing this.

Also, about going bald young if you have a lot of facial hair, that's not true at all.  I'm 37 and still have all of my hair.

you are a criminal for shaving! and when I get O-D-C back hair transplated on my face I would never shave, just trimming for time to time

But my lady likes it when I shave my face, and that means that I have to like it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

i don't care how 'sexy' it supposedly makes a dude, I HATE shaving! i still have to even though it so tedious cuz if i don't, it my make face looks sorta dirty :/

consider yourself lucky my friend

btw, really weird thead lol, when i saw the title i was like "i gotta see this" :p

when you get to the shaving thing you're going to regret having facial hair.

miz1q2w3e said:

i don't care how 'sexy' it supposedly makes a dude, I HATE shaving! i still have to even though it so tedious cuz if i don't, it my make face looks sorta dirty :/

consider yourself lucky my friend

btw, really weird thead lol, when i saw the title i was like "i gotta see this" :p

as I said, I'd never shave if I had one, you people are criminals for shaving :)

I'm 27 and I don't have much facial hair. Add to it that I have a weak chin, so when I was young I was begging for facial hair to grow to handle it a bit better (disguise it :P).

Anyway, hair didn't grow and I accepted me the way I am. All my women love confident men.

;)

Around the Network

I guess there's no accounting for taste XD

How is the situation with your father (grandfathers if you can check, brothers if you have)? Both my grandfathers didn't have much facial hair, same with my father. My brother and I follow the same pattern. I've actually considered getting it lasered because it's there solely to annoy, it's sparse and thin and bleh, not like I want a beard but it's also not something I can skip on shaving since it looks ridiculous then.

Funny thread, I am just willing to wait for my facial hair to develop so I can grow a hobo beard!

alekth said:

I guess there's no accounting for taste XD

How is the situation with your father (grandfathers if you can check, brothers if you have)? Both my grandfathers didn't have much facial hair, same with my father. My brother and I follow the same pattern. I've actually considered getting it lasered because it's there solely to annoy, it's sparse and thin and bleh, not like I want a beard but it's also not something I can skip on shaving since it looks ridiculous then.

dude,

omg if only i can tell you, Me of all my family has beard problems, my 3 brothers have bushes on their cheeks , fucking bullshiting genes suck!

Do you have any belly fat? If you do that makes you have lower Testosterone and higher Estrogen levels. Not good for growing beards. Cardio excercises will take care of that. At the same time do not underestimate the power of strengh training. This will really boost levels of testosterone and eliminate belly fat. Try and get as many calories from protein as possible instead of Fats or Carbs.

Also there is a direct correlation to beard growth and hair loss. Of course there are always exceptions. My grandfather had a full beard and a full head of hair. Beards continue to fill in for most of your life so you still have some hope. I used to have to shave when i was in high school regulary. Had a real nice beard back then but now I am light years beyond that level of growth.

One more thing, beards are really great to have in the winter but I prefer to go beardless during summer months. Fall and Spring I stick with Mutton Chops.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."