By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [userscripts] Ignore a fool via the wonder of extensibility

Click on these fucking radio buttons

Yes 6 13.64%

No 0 0%

I am ambivalent 5 11.36%

I have a dynamic IP so I voted again 13 29.55%

No account, but can vote 4 9.09%

No account, voted again 1 2.27%

Polls mean fuck-all due to the above reasons 15 34.09%

Total:44
Khuutra said:
zexen_lowe said:
Khuutra said:

Greasemonkey is so easy to install it's criminal.

Besides, it's not like you actually notice it's there

And who knows what kindn of user scripts we might get in the future. First an ignore feature, then different-colored buttons.... then, who knows?

One script to join all the mini-sites in one? I'd love to have that

Around the Network
Machina said:
Munkeh111 said:

Am I the only one who really likes the colouring?

Nope. I do too :)

I'm also overall ok with it. The only part I don't like is the 'forum hot topics' list that is a light green with smallish font on grey background. That on is hard to read. It should be a darker green and/or bolded.

Thank you very much. I am enjoying the blue a lot and my eyes don't hurt any more. Don't know why they couldn't chose a color like this from the start if it was that simple to change for us..... Something that should have also been sorted out BEFORE THE SITE LAUNCHED.... Oh well, maybe we can fix the whole sites on our own.

Also, I am not noticing any load times other than the first time I used it. After that it is blue right away.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

Thank you very much. I am enjoying the blue a lot and my eyes don't hurt any more. Don't know why they couldn't chose a color like this from the start if it was that simple to change for us..... Something that should have also been sorted out BEFORE THE SITE LAUNCHED.... Oh well, maybe we can fix the whole sites on our own.

Also, I am not noticing any load times other than the first time I used it. After that it is blue right away.

hmmm, that's good.

twesterm said:

Awesome job for doing that but I'm not going to use it.

• I'm stubborn
  • I'm impatient and don't want to wait for the extra load time
  • I don't want to support terrible site design.  If I use the userScript, I won't bitch about the bad design anymore.
  • Don't get me wrong, I'm getting use to the layout and it's not bad, when I say terrible site design I mean it was a piss poor idea to pick bright green text on a white background.  The buttons are annoying but I can handle those, it's just the green text that is painful on the eyes.

I'm sorry, I don't know who implemented it, but did you even try reading that?  Did you get other people to try and read it? 

Again, I'm not trying to sound rude, but we went through the same thing with VGC2.0 and the bright red text and now we're going through it again.

It takes longer to load the first time - I haven't noticed anything past that, and that's with another script or two running.

Try it, twesterm. It is awful nice.

Around the Network

Thank you so much you are awesome.

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
    twesterm said:

• I'm stubborn
  • I don't want to support terrible site design.  If I use the userScript, I won't bitch about the bad design anymore.
  • Don't get me wrong, I'm getting use to the layout and it's not bad, when I say terrible site design I mean it was a piss poor idea to pick bright green text on a white background.  The buttons are annoying but I can handle those, it's just the green text that is painful on the eyes.

I'm sorry, I don't know who implemented it, but did you even try reading that?  Did you get other people to try and read it? 

Again, I'm not trying to sound rude, but we went through the same thing with VGC2.0 and the bright red text and now we're going through it again.

I have lowered the brightness of my monitor to some extent that I can browse the site and do my regular pc activities, I suggest you do the same.

I would've stopped visiting the site but ffs I keep coming back it's extra nice here ;(, I'll probably end up with bookmarking several pages for quicker browsing.

Bullshit, I'm not going to change my monitors settings just to browse this site.  Every other site looks fine (even sites with white backgrounds, or near white) so why should I mess with how those look to support a bad design?

The mere presence of this thread proves that green on white is stupid.

twesterm said:
    sad.man.loves.vgc said:
    twesterm said:

• I'm stubborn

I have lowered the brightness of my monitor to some extent that I can browse the site and do my regular pc activities, I suggest you do the same.

I would've stopped visiting the site but ffs I keep coming back it's extra nice here ;(, I'll probably end up with bookmarking several pages for quicker browsing.

Bullshit, I'm not going to change my monitors settings just to browse this site.  Every other site looks fine (even sites with white backgrounds, or near white) so why should I mess with how those look to support a bad design?

The mere presence of this thread proves that green on white is stupid.

look, you are cute and all but you are still overreacting a bit :)

I am not changing it permenantly ofc because the designers are listening and they have made some changes already! I'll wait and hope for more :D

No offense, but that light blue and bright red are just bad for the eyes. I can't believe some of you guys would pick them over the green.

If the blue would be darker, I guess it'd be great, but as it is right now I'll probably have to change my glasses' lenses after two or three weeks (meaning my eyesight will drop... haha, funny I know... -_-)!

*EDIT: Nevermind, changed it to my liking now.

Random game thought :
    Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

No offense, but that light blue and bright red are just bad for the eyes. I can't believe some of you guys would pick them over the green.

If the blue would be darker, I guess it'd be great, but as it is right now I'll probably have to change my glasses' lenses after two or three weeks (meaning my eyesight will drop... haha, funny I know... -_-)!

*EDIT: Nevermind, changed it to my liking now.

I want a darker blue, as well. How do I change it?