By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Red Dead Redemption (ps3)

I'm playing Red Dead Redemption on my ps3 (gasp!)and where is the exclusive content?

Around the Network

exclusive content?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Joel12345 said:

I'm playing Red Dead Redemption on my ps3 (gasp!)and where is the exclusive content?

I believe its just one extra gang hideout, and another suit of clothes (so you should have 14 total different outfits)

Maybe it's a US exlcusive content coz I never got it here witht he PAL version at AUS.

ok but I live in the US and I can't find anything like the gang hideout or the outfit

Around the Network

no token ?

or was it a pre-order deal ?

you still need to collect all the scraps for the exclusive outfit , yes the hideouts there , just track the scraps on the map according to the exclusive outfit but have fun getting it cause rockstar are a bunch of greedy fuks.

1. they say both versions are equal , ps3 version is clearly a port

2. the exclusive content is broken

3. if they were a little more wise they would be putting their eggs in a different basket

4. Agent better shine brighter than the sun with polish or else i lose total respect for rockstar and so will many ps3 fans

flowjo said:

you still need to collect all the scraps for the exclusive outfit , yes the hideouts there , just track the scraps on the map according to the exclusive outfit but have fun getting it cause rockstar are a bunch of greedy fuks.

1. they say both versions are equal , ps3 version is clearly a port

2. the exclusive content is broken

3. if they were a little more wise they would be putting their eggs in a different basket

4. Agent better shine brighter than the sun with polish or else i lose total respect for rockstar and so will many ps3 fans

so you don't start off with the exclusive content?damn rockstar...damn