By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Batman: The Brave and the Bold Wii trailer

Horrible trailer but the game looks very good. I really like the cartoon style.

Around the Network

it reminds me of viewtiful joe... it could be interesting, but i'll wait for reviews.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

I'll buy it only if Adam West voices Batman.

It definitely looks like its being marketed towards kids, which isn't totally a bad thing.  But I would need to see more gameplay beyond a flashy trailer to see if its more than just a mindless brawler or something with some actual content and fun game mechanics.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

2D gaming FTW!

Around the Network

This actually looks kind of cool. I'm really liking the cartoon style graphics.

it looks good, but I still can't get over the fact that this is what they gave us instead of Arkahan Asylum 2.

the artstyle is kinda fancy

So, this is on WiiWare?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

hmm, I like the design of the game. I think the world could use some more of the old style side brawlers. Seems like a lot of companies are having a hard time using the old formula to make a good game, most suck. Maybe this one will work out :)

This game sucks as an AA replacement. Whatever though. This game will probably fail due to it not being polished enough. It's a quick made game to shut the people up who want AA. It won't work in any sense of the word as a goal, but it will get a few sales. Maybe enough for a profit.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Cheebee said:

So, this is on WiiWare?

I don't think so, where did you read that?