By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official VGC World Cup Thread and Prediction League

The only good thing to say about this game is that it's finally over. 

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

Damn, Paraguay sucks, it's nothing like the great Paraguay of the qualifiers...and even then they reached QF....generous WC

zexen_lowe said:

Damn, Paraguay sucks, it's nothing like the great Paraguay of the qualifiers...and even then they reached QF....generous WC

They are missing cabanas... he was hell of a player.

Well Spain deserved to win....but I was pissed off with their diving/play acting. Getting the Potugese player sent off for that was embarrasing. Seriously, I saw the Spainish player look at the referee to see which card he was given then to carry on roling in "pain". It was a miracle he recovered to take part in the rest of the game.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The replay didn't show it, cause it was before...

The portuguese player struck him with his elbow on his head. Check it out, at 29 seconds:

Around the Network

I think extra time should count but not penalties, because if the game ends with penalties there's practically no possibilities of somebody guessing the score correctly and that would mean no draws.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

So when is it opening to guess for the quarter-finals? Scufyboy? Anyone?

I could it if Scyfy has no problem. Its easier now. Only 4 games.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:

So when is it opening to guess for the quarter-finals? Scufyboy? Anyone?

I could it if Scyfy has no problem. Its easier now. Only 4 games.

update and quarter finals will be up later this evening, just making some phone calls atm.

oh, and its SciFiBoy no need for those extra Y's and certainly no need for the U

Nice to see I'm on top of the leaderboard

What if when we predict a draw we also predict who win in penaltys but not the score?