By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tetsuya Nomura COMING to E3!!! (YES!)

Nomura will publicly announce VersusXIII stays multiplat and then tells Wada to stfu and mind his own business lol

Around the Network
Scoobes said:

Great news. I'd love to see some more on FF XIII Vs, preferably some new gameplay trailers, an official unveiling and some more info on the new world map they've been working on.

Then:

FFV & VI remakes on the 3DS

FFVII remake on PS3

DO WANT!

And I want Agito XIII to be announced for 3DS

EDIT: do want the FF5 & FF6 bit....it didn't let me bold them!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This sounds very ominous! I shall expect him to make an appearance at MS's conference then just to assume the worst so anything else is a pleasant surprise lol

he's probably coming to nintendo's conference to anounce the new "100% exclusivity" deal

It's probably just to promote BBS, but I wouldn't rule out a Versus 360 announcement.  Maybe they'll unveil 3rd Birthday too, since it's due this year?

Around the Network

Probly kingdom hearts 3 why? because remember nomura twittered that Versus will highly unlikely to be at E3 this year?

darthdevidem01 said:
Scoobes said:

Great news. I'd love to see some more on FF XIII Vs, preferably some new gameplay trailers, an official unveiling and some more info on the new world map they've been working on.

Then:

FFV & VI remakes on the 3DS

FFVII remake on PS3

DO WANT!

And I want Agito XIII to be announced for 3DS

EDIT: do want the FF5 & FF6 bit....it didn't let me bold them!

I think it is bolded, it's just barely noticeable. Sure it'll get fixed at somepoint. It's gonna take a while to get used to this new-fangled VGChartz.

Didn't think of Agito XIII, that'll also be cool.

XxXProphecyXxX said:

Probly kingdom hearts 3 why? because remember nomura twittered that Versus will highly unlikely to be at E3 this year?

Maybe he lied on purpose

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Zuhyc said:

Versus going multiplat, announced with a big smile!

Nomura is against multiplatting. Like MGS4 it will never go multiplat. I'm willing to do a bet.

It's probably Wada's decision as he is the President of SE. If Microsoft wants this game, they will probably get it one way or another.

Hideo Kojima said that he would never develop for an Xbox console again but at E3 09 he turned up at the Microsoft press conference and announced that he is bringing the Metal Gear Solid franchise to the 360. MGS4 is not on the 360 is because of the large cutscenes that I talked about in another thread.

Also, KH3 will NOT be a PS3 exclusive. Disney will almost certainly object to that.

Versus footage would be awesome.

FF VII remake would be awesome.

Hell, any news would be awesome.