• World of Warcraft and its expansions
  • Civilization 4
  • Sins of a Solar Empire
  • Company of Heroes

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:
Chairman-Mao said:
Bodhesatva said:

Since there seem to be a plethora of these threads for PS3 and 360 in particular, I thought I'd make my own for the PC. List yours! I'll restrict my list to only the last 3-4 years, just because it gets unwieldy to handle so many games if you go back too far. You are not obliged to follow that restriction. Remember, these are PC exclusives!

1) Company of Heroes
2) Portal
3) Team Fortress II
4) Civilization IV

5) Company of Heroes

Not PC exclusive, dude.

My favourites (of all time) are the Sims series (main series is PC exclusive) and Roller Coaster Tycoon series.

I'm not sure I understand how these rules work. Why can Gears be listed as a 360 exclusive, but it cannot (as an example, even though I don't like that particular game) work as a PC exclusive? How do the rules work?

It shouldn't be. Anyone who lists Gears as exclusive, and not console exclusive is technically wrong.

1. Warcraft 2

2.  WoW

3. Sim City 3000 Unlimited

4. Gunbound

5. Guild Wars

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Guild Wars

World of Warcraft

Asherons Call though it is much older

I think just a few mmo's is all I cared for and I do not even care for them anymore because I am to busey to keep up now.

"This gen" PC games (i.e. released after DS/PSP) which I love and still play today:
Civilization IV
Audiosurf
Anno 1701 (a.k.a. 1701 A.D.)

...and the ones I really liked:
The Whispered World
Machinarium
Auditorium
Runaway: A Twist of Fate
Darwinia
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
The Book of Unwritten Tales
Drakensang: The Dark Eye
Ceville

All my favourite PC games are from the 90s though:
The Secret of Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge, The Curse of Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle, Civilization, Civilization II, Dune II: Battle for Arrakis, Command & Conquer, Age of Empires 1 2, Warcraft 2, Dungeon Keeper 1 2, Syndicate, Magic Carpet, SimCity 2000, Baldur's Gate, Betrayal at Krondor, Lands of Lore, The Settlers II, Master of Orion, Wing Commander Privateer, System Shock, Heroes of Might & Magic III,... Ah, what a decade.

@Chairman-MaoCivilization IV IS a PC (Win/MAC) exclusive game. Civilization Revolution for 360/PS3/DS is not a 100% port of the PC game (it would be unplayable). It's a well-done, streamlined, stand-alone Civ version for console/handheld.

Around the Network

Battlefield 1942
Company of Heroes
Crysis
Baldur's Gate 2
Age of Empires 2
Age of Empires 3
The Settlers 2
Anno 1404
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Civilization 2

no particular order

1) Civilization IV

2) Age of Empires III

3) Torchlight

PC hottest Games (not exclusives):

Mass Effect 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction!

E3 2015 Wishlist:

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Mass Effect 4 (MEH)
Age of Empires IV (PC)
Quantic Dream (PS4)
Mario 3D (Wii U)
Banjo-Kazooie (XOne)

Within the last 4 years:

1) Civ 4

2) Gal civ 2

3) Iracing

4) Sin of the Solar Empire

5) Mount & Blade

6) Rfactor

7)King Bounty

Mythe said:

1. Warcraft 2

2.  WoW

3. Sim City 3000 Unlimited

4. Gunbound

5. Guild Wars

Hah, gunbound... that's a fun game... my only issue is the lack of the adventure mode.  It focused mostly on PVP when to me BY FAR the best part was the 4 person team ups vs mobs.

I wish they made more MMOs based on fighting like that rather then the repetitive take turns bonking each other style.

my fav has to be the age of empires franchise a have not really liked payed many other games on pc it is mainly on console.