By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 9 dead as Israeli forces board Gaza aid Convoy

badgenome said:
mirgro said:

A man greater than anyone here once said "Anyone who gives up a little liberty for a litle security, deseves neither, and will not receive either." If Israel isn't a prime eal life example of that saying, then I really don't know what is.

He actually said, "Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power."

Besides which... the Israeli's aren't giving up any freedom.

Not any of theirs anwyay... which is what he was reffering to.

Around the Network

We've been getting a good level of condemnation against Israel about this, but we need to see more. Britain and America are the keystones to this, really. If they start yelling at the Israelis too, then they're realize the amount of trouble they're in.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

you know what i always find so interesting?  

how all the footage out of gaza shows that everyone is always well kept and well fed.  the news would have me believe they live in essentially concentration camp like conditions...but they always all look perfectly healthy, with nice clean clothes, their hair always neat and trimmed...you know?  wierd eh...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

how all the footage out of gaza shows that everyone is always well kept and well fed.  the news would have me believe they live in essentially concentration camp like conditions...but they always all look perfectly healthy, with nice clean clothes, their hair always neat and trimmed...you know?  wierd eh...

You know what I always find so interesting?

Most of the same footage is taken by the Israelis, seeing how they have a pretty tight control on journalism from in there... you know?  Not so weird now eh?

Squilliam said:

Because the boarding was illegal the responsibility for the deaths fall to the Israeli government. Whether you yourself walk into a shop and rob it, but the store owner tries to stupidly defend his shop and you kill him or if you are a government and you send troops to perform an illegal action then the responsibility either way falls upon the person who instigated the illegal act no matter what the response by the victim of the act.

No country has the right to deny food, water, medical supplies etc to any civilian population. Any country which does so deserves to be scorned.

one thing we agree on man.

Around the Network
mirgro said:
MrBubbles said:

You know what I always find so interesting?

Most of the same footage is taken by the Israelis, seeing how they have a pretty tight control on journalism from in there... you know?  Not so weird now eh?

LOL...yeah its the israelis wandering around in gaza with cameras following reporters, including those from arab news stations who just want to spread hate agaisnt israel...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

NNN2004 said:
RageBot said:
NNN2004 said:

alot of things happend to me because of israel .. as a palestinian that dont have passport i cant enter any country except syria ( which gave me palestinian/ syrian documents so i can travel to some limited countries ) but i cant enter israel !!? and now here in UAE i stuck with my job because iam palestenian which have documents and not passport so the new country rules tell that people with documents cant work here anymore except for the people that already working but you cant change your job !? my uncle found a new job and when he want to transfer his visa they didnt allow him and canceled his visa. and for my cousin ( which he have a palestinian passport ) he didnt see his wife because he stuck for 2 weeks in the borders with other paleastenians between egypt and israel and then they told them that they cant enter gaza .. so thank you israel for ruining my life and my family life.

Don't forget to thank Hamas for killing enough Israelis so that the Israeli government has to do stuff like that.

enough to say that every palestinian family have someone died in it from israel and as for my family we have 3 dead two without any reason and one because he tried to protect his family !?.

And every Israeli knows a soldier who died defending the country, or someone who died during a terrorist attack, sorry.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Mr Khan said:

We've been getting a good level of condemnation against Israel about this, but we need to see more. Britain and America are the keystones to this, really. If they start yelling at the Israelis too, then they're realize the amount of trouble they're in.

Trust me, most Israelis know the deep shit that Israel is in.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

US says cannot validate claims of Ä°HH ties to al-Qaeda

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/news-212090-102-us-says-cannot-validate-claims-of-ihh-ties-to-al-qaeda.html

more middle east fighting,what else is knew.