By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Justin Feinberg

Hi I am Justin Feinberg, OK......I will give it a try. Seven years ago on Halloween my daughter wanted to add long blue foil eyelashes to her costume. After we bought them we realized they were too long for her eyelids from side to side so we trimmed them down about 1/2".

Later Justin Feinberg that evening when my husband came home from work he decided to take a short nap, Colorado. He was planning to attend his first homeowners association meeting. This was going to be a large meeting of our neighbors over a heated subject in our neighborhood. He asked me to wake him at 7:45.

Well time got away from me. I was cooking. I looked at the clock and it was 8:00. This was the time the meeting was starting. I called in to him....."HONEY, wake up it's 8. I'm sorry I lost track of time!". He quickly put his shoes on and dashed out the door.

By

Justin Feinberg

Around the Network

what...the...fuck...

Oh shit! You woke him up 15 minutes late?! Rofflecopter!

Your story reminds me of ALAN WAKE!!!

Stay away from crack kids.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

LMAO at the responses oh my god..

mM