By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recommend Wii games for public library

They should take that money and invest it in books and or activities that have to do with reading.

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:
They should take that money and invest it in books and or activities that have to do with reading.

what are these "books" and this "reading" of which you speak?

a library that accepts games? too cool.

TX109 said:
Games4Fun said:

It's the rectangle paper-thing that your Official Game Guide comes in, and what you do to find out where that last heart piece is, respectively.

noname2200 said:
TX109 said:
Games4Fun said:

It's the rectangle paper-thing that your Official Game Guide comes in, and what you do to find out where that last heart piece is, respectively.

funny, people always tell me its an "educational" thing...whatever that is.

Around the Network
TX109 said:

funny, people always tell me its an "educational" thing...whatever that is.

That's as much of a lie as the cake is.

noname2200 said:
Wagram said:
...Why would you buy a Wii for a library? Doesn't that defeat the point of going there to get you know, a BOOK?

Libraries have been renting out movies and tapes for years.  Even games have been in libraries for quite a while.

I'm guessing you don't visit your local library.

Our local library is cheap. They don't do anything. Lol.

My local library used to lend computer games back on those old 5 1/2" floppy drives. We also played on a really old Mac. I don't know if they have modern games, but they still offer a lot of multimedia.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

A Boy and His Blob
Rogue Trooper
Mostly all Nintendo first party titles
Red Steel 1 wasn't too bad
No More Heroes is really violent but...I'd recommend it lol
Sonic titles
Need for Speed Nitro
Smackdown vs Raw 2010
Castlevania Judgment
Metal Slug Anthology
Wii Points card rack for people who want to buy em at the library (Only can be ordered beforehand)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."