By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whose your favorite Rapper?

Tinie Tempah's new song, Written in the Stars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZib0VvNpg&feature=fvst

I've yet to find a single person, who actually has the time for rap, who dislikes this song.

Around the Network

Figured I'd bump this thread after posting in the "Your views on Kanye West" thread.

Glad you bumped it.  This was the most civilized rap thread in vgchartz history!  i'm at work now so I can't post too much.  I just wanted to tag it so I can try out some of the suggestions i missed since last time.

d21lewis said:

Glad you bumped it.  This was the most civilized rap thread in vgchartz history!  i'm at work now so I can't post too much.  I just wanted to tag it so I can try out some of the suggestions i missed since last time.

Indeed it was, and still is, which is both a good and a bad thing for various reasons :P

Didn't check if its been posted yet, but here's Kanye West's "Power", the full version.

Around the Network

Here's Cudi's new single, love it.

Of all time ? Ice Cube. Right now ? Nas. Gangster rap isn't bad. You just have to look back into the 90's - 03 with the likes of N.W.A, Tha Dogg Pound, Pac, Big L, Pun, Mobb Deep, BIG, etc. If your looking to expand on great lyricists other then Lupe Fiasco then I suggest pumping some Mos Def, Black Thought, Canibus, Eminem, Ras Kass, Chino XL, Krs - One, Rakim, Slick Rick, Jedi Mind Tricks, AZ, RA The Rugged Man, and Wu - Tang Clan.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Lecrae, a true artist that speaks truth and does it very very well.  New album dropping the end of this month.  Here is an example of his work and a little promo for the new album.  This guy is really talented.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

I mostly listen to underground rap. I don't like what has happened to mainstream rap in recent years.

Modern rap suck!!!!!!!!!!  Inb4hate comments .RunDMC is good :)