By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20,000 RAIN drops equate to a new VG Chartz SUPER God!!!

reported

thread has nothing to with gaming

also ban the OP leo-j was banned in his modnation racer thread for spamming by just posting a few minutes after one of his posts by saying thanx this thread is littered with em by the OP its only fair

Play Me

Around the Network

Congrats, CGI!!! I hope to see 20,000 more!

BHR-3 said:
reported

also ban the OP leo-j was banned in his modnation racer thread for spamming by just posting a few minutes after one of his posts by saying thanx this thread is littered with em by the OP its only fair

Congrats!

I still don't understand how some of you manage to get a bunch of posts with out me noticing. 0_o

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

BHR-3 said:
reported

*can't tell if joking*

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Hey! how does this guy gets to create a thread on the gaming part of the site when this has nothing to do with gaming?
Back in my day when I did this to celebrate reaching 10k,the mods were like "HOLY S**T OH NO YOU DIDN'T, WE ARE LOCKING THIS THREAD AND CONFINING IT TO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY!"

BHR-3 said:
reported

ODIN - FINAL ATTACK ON BHR-3!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ctk495 said:
Hey! how does this guy gets to create a thread on the gaming part of the site when this has nothing to do with gaming?
Back in my day when I did this to celebrate reaching 10k,the mods were like "HOLY S**T OH NO YOU DIDN'T, WE ARE LOCKING THIS THREAD AND CONFINING IT TO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY!"

Because the mods like CGI!

Also, he's not a spammer.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

darthdevidem01 said:
BHR-3 said:
reported

ODIN - FINAL ATTACK ON BHR-3!

HE'LL ONLY DIE IF HIS HP IS LOW ENOUGH!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Congrats CGI! How come you haven't been promoted to a contibutor yet?