By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG v 1.06 inbound for June

phxprovost said:
lol people still play this game? i stopped playing about 5 months ago and never looked back

wow 5 month ago, no wonder you hated the game

I'd be bored too if i was running around in empty maps

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Really awesome updates, looks like they've fixing everything...

ps: when they say  "adjusted Medal requirements" they mean lowered right? ^_^

Yes, the 1000 turret rocket kills medal takes too long to get. :)

We'll also get the first bigger DLC before E3.

Procrastinato said:
phxprovost said:
lol people still play this game? i stopped playing about 5 months ago and never looked back

For months you've done nothing but troll posts that have anything to do with MAG, actually. Why do you care, if you despise the game so much? Seriously, why even click on a MAG forum post if you haven't ever "looked back"? If you have nothing to add to the discussion, please don't post. ------------------ That said, I do have something to add. The APC changes seem odd to me. Sounds like they are adding new maps with APC vs APC combat soon, or possibly modifying the current maps. New maps would be awesome.

New maps are actually being announced next month as well. There was supposed to be an announcement this month but they pushed it until June. I'm assuming they're waiting until E3.

Proud owner of the PSone original, PSone slim, PS2 slim, PS3 slim, PSP-3000.

37 PS3 games and counting.

I would also like to mention that this is NOT the entire patch list.

Proud owner of the PSone original, PSone slim, PS2 slim, PS3 slim, PSP-3000.

37 PS3 games and counting.

nen-suer said:
phxprovost said:

wow 5 month ago, no wonder you hated the game

I'd be bored too if i was running around in empty maps

ahahah to bad i was running around in full maps during multiple betas well before the release....but good call there buddy

Around the Network

MAG is full of players now its got a very good online community built up, i think they will keep adding to the game to make it better.

its well worth a try if you play online shooters. some good matches you can have on there but my gripe is its not casual friendly

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...