By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite video game Quote?

"All graphics, and no gameplay, they say!"
"Back in my day, we used to have REAL gameplay... We didn't have any of this fancy 3D stuff!"

Around the Network

"What can change the nature of a man?" The Nameless One

"i did NOT see that!" Nathan Drake

and of course:

"Slay not he that cannot hear" Brother Tshober

...and countless others

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

"Mobius 1, engage" - Ace Combat 4
"Zeus! Your son has returned, I bring the destruction of Olympus!" -Kratos, God of War 3
"I'M GONNA KILL PRAXIS!" -Jak, Jak II
"The "Thunder Flop" knows neither friend nor foe, only DESTRUCTION!" Murray, Sly 2: Band of Thieves

And any line by GLaDOS in Portal is quotable, my favourite are:

"This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care."
"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye" and you were like [in a deep male voice] "No way!" And then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you?" That was great!"

and of course the song at the end.

"Snake... did you like my sunglasses" Liquid Snake, MGS1

"I play the leading man" Balthier, FF12

"I've wasted my life and my looks" some guy you kill, GTA-VC

"Aw, for fuck's sake!"

--Carl "CJ" Johnson, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

"Come and get me, loser! Spankety, spankety, spankety!" - Pokey Minch from Mother 2

Who knows, I might be 1000 years old, or even 10,000 years old. But despite that, I'm still the same kid at heart! Is that funny? " Pokey Minch from Mother 3

"Now do you see?! Now do you understand the sadness Master Porky bears now that he's Godlike?" Pokey Minch from Mother 3

Do a barrel roll ! - Peppy from star fox

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

"People handle grief differently. Some people **** at funerals, I cut off heads."
-Travis Touchdown(Funny)

"Come on Prez, unleash your hate, your anger, everything! I'll take it all and ****ING KILL YOU WITH IT!!!"
-Travis Touchdown(Epic!)

Don't worry, Jak "beats things" all the time.

Rule number one: I don't date animals.

Also, pretty much anything that comes out of Captain Qwark's mouth.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Anything from the metal gear series!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo