By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hate the AutoPlay with Audio Ads...Anyone else?

FREAKING HATE THE AUTO PLAY WITH AUDIO ADS!!!! IT PUSHING ME AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!! SOMEBODY FROM THE TEAM OF VGCHARTZ, DO SOMETHING!!!....

Every time I open a new page, one of this autoplay ad starts annoyed me with whatever they are selling. Some might say: "dude put your headphone on mute", but what if i am listening to music?

I loved this community, but this stuff is really pushing me away from the site.

Please, somebody from the staff, do something regarding this issue. I dont mind ads every five posts, or the banners, but I cannot stand autoplay crap that I am forced to listen.

Yours truly,

Sauss :P

Around the Network

This must be the most complained about thing ever on this website.

STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Block them.

Sorry, I didn' t see others thread, that is why i create this one.

Then Again, if so many people are complaining, is for a reason. I really think it hurting the community. Hopefully 135 more threads are created, so the staff do something about it.

@loy310 Man, need your assistance, how can I block them?

Around the Network

I'm sick of them too. They can't be turned off.

Aye it is quite bothersome!

I just mute my computerwhen I go to this site.

@pokeclaudel We shouldn't though. I mean, I understad this kind of ad, if you are about to see a video. Fine, shoot the freaking ad, but EVERY FREAKING TIME I open a news page, or a review page?...give me a break. Unacceptable.

I'm in the same boat, I also have to mute my audio. Why can't the ads just play without the audio active?