By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What exclusives does the Xbox have?

Can someone please fill me in on some upcoming Xbox exclusives, The only two games i can think of is Halo REACH and Crackdown 2. Thats it...

I know MS will announce some upcoming games at E3 but, what have they already announced?

Edit- made more clear, thanks MUGEN

Around the Network

I think you should reword it to say, 'upcoming' or 'future' exclusives in your question

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

You're not very specific, but if you're talking about this year, we can add Fable 3 to the list. Probably a few other smaller ones I'm not thinking of and I'm sure more will be announced at E3.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

RSEagle said:
You're not very specific, but if you're talking about this year, we can add Fable 3 to the list. Probably a few other smaller ones I'm not thinking of and I'm sure more will be announced at E3.

Damn for some reason i forgot about Fable 3, i cant wait for it.

Well thats about all 3 games i know of :P

@MUGEN

Made it more clear.

Ok, I did some light research and found a few more, if you're including console exclusives: Huxley, Kingdom Under Fire 2, Portal 2, and Ninety Nine Nights 2.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

"Kingdom Under Fire " thats a blast from the past, that game was so addicting, but i never did beat all the stories it got way to hard.

i think i almost got to the end with the human and i only past the 2nd level with Regnier. i should buy the game agin and try to beat it

reach, fable 3 and crackdown 2.

Alan Wake just recently.

I'm sure there'll be some exclusive NATAL releases and plenty of exclusive xbla releases.

RSEagle said:
Ok, I did some light research and found a few more, if you're including console exclusives: Huxley, Kingdom Under Fire 2, Portal 2, and Ninety Nine Nights 2.

Inst huxley vaporware?

KUF2, Awesome

POrtal 2? Meh

N3 pt 2? AWESOME!!

MechWarrior I hope.

The supposed rumored Perfect Dark Zero 2/PD2 will most likely be shown at E3 as well.

It's just that simple.