By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If your a trophy whore welcome to my thread

I am really looking for friends to trophy whore with. I am currently at over 1600 trophies and with school ending for a while I would like to get up to 2000. I play every genre and would love to help people collect trophies. My Biggest problem is my friends usually don't own the same game as me since I let them borrow them thus they can't be counted on for multi-player trophy help.

Therefore, if your a trophy whore or looking to become one hit me up and we can get our game on. 

Who knows maybe we can become some kind of badass vgchartz super clan pwning fools left and right.

My PSN is cmeese47 hit me up if your looking to game.

Around the Network

I would really like some UFC 2009 help, Street Fighter IV and Blazblue. Little Big Planet and Modnation Racers would be awesome too.

I'm a trophy whore but i like to collect mine alone.

I am number 23 on that thread but thanks for the heads up. @gurglesletch what about online games to you just rely on whoever for those?

This is not a dating site and I do not want to go whoring with you. XD!

Around the Network

For a site with so many PS3 games I guess no ones want to come play with me, maybe if I said Modern warfare or some other crap I would have more responses. Well you can include MAG, GTA4, MLB 2010, etc into my gaming list.

I'm an achievements whore but that doesn't count ;)

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Just a minor pet hate "If you're" not "your", it REALLY annoys me.

It's a nice idea actually, I'm still missing a Bling Brigade trophy from Wipeout HD/Fury.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Whats up man, I will add you when I get home from work, I can always use more trophies !!

@ ajescent I am sorry I wrote the title fast but yet another reason why we need to edit thread titles