By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 says goodby to atmosphere

I liked the atmosphere in Killzone 2 (minus some of the badly voiced characters) so it'd be a shame to lose that in Killzone 3 unless they can make it even better. However, I don't need more jokes like Natko's jokes about Garza's mom.

Around the Network

Relying on calling people "casual" because they don't see things the same as you do, and saying that Killzone 3 will be a casual gaming experience because they're toning the grim and dark atmosphere a notch is absolutely retarded. As I said before, nobody here knows how the atmosphere of the game will be in the end. And like anyone here knows, most atmosphere in games have to be experienced to know what it's really like.

So again, gamings_best, go take a walk, take some fresh air, and seriously consider gobbling some anti-depression pills.

Aaaaaaaand this thread is over.

uncharted 2 was one of the best games last year and i would not consider it a hardcore game but then you have a game like demons souls which is my personal favorite of last year and thats completely tailored for hardcore gamers but they are both amazing games , why people keep separating what constitutes for "real" games baffles me.

unreal tournament 2004 was no more hardcore than MW2 , more precise controls does not mean greater dedication , really a game like battlefield bc2 or borderlands or cod4 or killzone2 or resistance have a much deeper design structure than the old shooters like quake or UT2004 , sure they were great games and they play super fast on a pc but the recent multiplat shooters take a greater sense of cooperating and there is ranks and different classes, more decisions overall and more dedication