By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The most absurd thing you've ever seen posted in this forum.

leo-j said:
soriku-

the ps3 wont sell 5 million

avanish-

Wii will outsell every playstation system combined

leo-j -

I would totally fuck seece

If you look carefully at sales history, there's dozens of weeks were the Wii outsold every PlayStation system combined, so that statement is true, Sir.

Around the Network
Bamboleo said:
leo-j said:
soriku-

avanish-

leo-j -

If you look carefully at sales history, there's dozens of weeks were the Wii outsold every PlayStation system combined, so that statement is true, Sir.

So 100 mil for PS1 and 145 for PS2 with 35 for PS3? Which week was that? :))

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:
Bamboleo said:
leo-j said:
soriku-

avanish-

leo-j -

I think he means weekly sales.

But that's not what Avanish was on about, he believed the Wii would sell like 350 million (more than PS library)

So no Bamboleo. He was incorrect.

Seece said:
aragod said:
Bamboleo said:
leo-j said:
soriku-

avanish-

leo-j -

I think he means weekly sales.

But that's not what Avanish was on about, he believed the Wii would sell like 350 million (more than PS library)

So no Bamboleo. He was incorrect.

Yeah I know, but couldn't resist with a silly response!

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

pbroy said:
That infamous guy saying that Metal Gear wouldn't come to 360, the day before it was announced

This...I havn't seen him since his thread turned into two pages of nonstop mocking...with a few idiot fanboys trying to back him up.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network
ironman said:
pbroy said:
That infamous guy saying that Metal Gear wouldn't come to 360, the day before it was announced

This...I havn't seen him since his thread turned into two pages of nonstop mocking...with a few idiot fanboys trying to back him up.

lol

gamre A get release on ps360 in 2009 and get release in 2010 on PC and someone called it '' a 2010 PC exclusive''

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Oops, my brain iz sleeping. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Some idiot claiming MH3 to sell at least 3m. In Japan alone, lol.

.pbroy said:

....I'm not going to lie. That was me....I also stand by the fact that I said MGS4 wouldn't come and guess what I was right

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi