By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want to visit this place!

I think just being in that store would temporarily bring my maturity level considerably down lol

Around the Network

Heh, the fact that they actually have a Nintendo Monopoly board game is hilariously appropriate. XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Heh, the fact that they actually have a Nintendo Monopoly board game is hilariously appropriate. XD

i bet you can't go to jail or go bankrupt in that game

it will always make you print money.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Let me tell you what I know about this store, since I go there once or twice a year considering I am only ~45 minutes away from Rockafella Plaza.

#1.) The displays when you first walk in that have GBA SP and Gold DS with the Miyamoto signatures are absolutely awesome, as well as the one coated in swarovsky (sp?) crystals.

#2.) All T-Shirts are just Hanes brand shirts with iron ons, nothing more. It is even worse when you see the price tags. I paid more for that 1-Up shirt than I did for an identical one at Walmart.

#3.) My Pokemon Monopoly > Full Nintendo Monopoly.

The store is nice for a first time visit but it isn't really anything special. You have plenty of Pokemon toys, video games and plushies, but nothing special at all. If you want rare items you have better luck finding them at a Walmart and/or Gamestop.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Severance said:
Cheebee said:
Heh, the fact that they actually have a Nintendo Monopoly board game is hilariously appropriate. X

i bet you can't go to jail or go bankrupt in that game

it will always make you print money.

Lol, indeed.

It must be some new version that uses credit cards, too, 'cos there's no way the box would hold all that cash.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I have wanted to go to the Nintendo store for a long time. Hopefully I will get to go one day.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

A friend of mine went there a couple of times and he said it was okay but it was more a Nintendo themed gamestop rather than a Nintendo orgasmic experience.