By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you pronounce your username?

There's a lot of VG Chartz usernames that are just a jumble of letters and makes a weird name or word and I sometimes wonder how that user pronounces his name.

So how are you suppose to pronounce your name?

Mine is simple enough Gil-Ga-Mesh

Around the Network

Cease, Fleece - Seece

or as machina puts it Sek C ... ???

hat(moza) as in plaza.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Seece said:
Cease, Fleece - Seece

Edit ninja'd

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
hat(moza) as in plaza.

What the hell ... moza = poser (hehe)

but plaza = maza ... hatmaza

Around the Network

Like... hmm, can't think of anything right with so and nix is like knicks. For So, its the not regular o(in my language, its wide and narrow o; literal translation).

If that makes sense...

Anyway, as long as you don't pronouce it as Sonic (the Hedgehog), you're probably doing it right.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

hatmoza said:
Seece said:
Cease, Fleece - Seece

Edit ninja'd

I saw what you said before edit

Kuh-Mahl

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

ak-iba-fan

Son1x said:

Like... hmm, can't think of anything right with so and nix is like knicks.

If that makes sense...

Anyway, as long as you don't pronouce it as Sonic (the Hedgehog), you're probably doing ti right.

When I'd play mafia games with you, I actually would pronounce it "son-one-X" lol