By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You might as well flip a coin.

You're getting both of them anyway, and both are definitely worth your money, so I don't think the order is that important.

That being said, I'm partial to SMG2 myself.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

SMG2 all way the way. SMG2 is every bit better than RDR.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Mise said:
You might as well flip a coin.

You're getting both of them anyway, and both are definitely worth your money, so I don't think the order is that important.

That being said, I'm partial to SMG2 myself.

He said it better than I could have possibly said it.

SMG2 cos it's cheaper and nintendo games does not costume to have a discount with the pass of time, is most probably RDR have a discount... and you can even wait till RDR goes platinum

No one should ever buy a Mario game

Around the Network

Buy SMG2 through Amazon. The offer for $20 Video Games Credit is still on. Then get RDR with those $20 off...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

You should get MG2 first, it will never get a price drop, maybe when you try to get RDR it be at a lower price.

If you get SMG2 first, just be aware that once you have it, you probably won't want to trade it in (at least I know I wouldn't).

With the multiplayer of RDR you can last for months (but it all depends ofcourse how much you like MP in games).

RDR if your interested in the multiplayer, best to get in early.

SMG2 otherwise as RDR will drop in price much faster.