By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sega to reveal Shenmue III at E3 as a PS3 exclusive...

Ping_ii said:
1.Whats with all the leaks from Sony?

2.Not surprising considering Sega recently reported they were pleased with Yakuza 3 sales on ps3.

3.good news...I guess?

Just because it's leaked doesn't mean Sony leaked it.

Around the Network

its obvious its fake , but hey that sounds like Yakuza PSP

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

axumblade said:
Seece said:

If there is any likelyhood of this being an exclusive it'll be on the 360, given it's getting 4 (or 5?) more sega games this fiscal year than PS3 and Wii.

Pretty sure it's 4 ..

Edit - mmhmm 15 for 360, 11 for PS3/Wii

Are those full retail or just in general? I recall hearing that a lot of Sega games were originally coming to xbox live this year. Of course, knowing how often I pay attention to store updates, most of them might have already released.

I agree about Shenmue more likely being a 360 exclusive though.

nooo idea, just that they expect 2.60 million games sold on 360, so it would point to XBL, 2.6 isn't a lot ... considering some are exclusive!

Unreal engine PS3 exclusive does not compute...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:

Hence the term "Fake" pops into my mind.

Around the Network

Sega said they would make it exclusively to a system if payed.But I dougt sony would spend money on a series that not a finacial sucessful.Sega lost so much money on this series.

This is a thread I'd expect Darth to make. You know the sort... sourced from some shitty generic site with questionable content, a nonsense headline, and no fact checking. Yet Darth was the first to debunk this ridiculous rumour, so kudos to him.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

zarx said:

Beat me to the punch. Of all the engines to license to make a PS3 exclusive, the Unreal Engine is like..the last one to use

An engine that is Unreal cannot be Real...Can it?

Ssenkahdavic said:
An engine that is Unreal cannot be Real...Can it?

Mind. Blown