By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are your ancestors from?

Italy/Spain and maybe more mixing, I really cant tell much more.

Around the Network

France

Well, both my parents are hispanic, mother from Mexico and my daddy from Honduras. That's pretty much I know from them, can't go farther than that to see if I have Spaniard or Native American blood... so I just stop at a generation behind me.

english,

but people always think i'm italian,dirty roman soldiers

Above & Beyond

Slimebeast said:
FootballFan said:
Slimebeast said:
FootballFan said:
Slimebeast said:
FootballFan said:
I'm white and blonde so likely Norther Europe Sweden England etc

Why would u have Swedish ancestors? U are from Britain.

At some point in time my family could have been from there. Blonde hair and Blue eyes is more common in Sweden than in England.

That's a bit flawed logic. It's more like the stone age population in Northern Europe including Britan, France, Germany were blonde, thousands of years ago. Then they got mixed up with darkish hair from the south, but less mixed up the further North you go (Scandinavia).

Hmmm...Nice

Looks like I could be pure British

Exactly! Sweet, isn't it?

Stupidest thing in this thread besids the word "GOD" OMG ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SOMEONE FROM CAN'T BE SWEDISH IN ENGLAND...Bsh...Tell me what if his Great granadpa and Grandma where from there...but they moved to England and had babys...WHAT IF?

and lol at the Italian spanish person...(YOU'RE A CANNON)

Around the Network

English, Scottish, Italian, and American.

Rather colorful I think.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Tino Vainamoinen said:
Slimebeast said:
FootballFan said:
Slimebeast said:
FootballFan said:
Slimebeast said:
FootballFan said:
I'm white and blonde so likely Norther Europe Sweden England etc

Why would u have Swedish ancestors? U are from Britain.

At some point in time my family could have been from there. Blonde hair and Blue eyes is more common in Sweden than in England.

That's a bit flawed logic. It's more like the stone age population in Northern Europe including Britan, France, Germany were blonde, thousands of years ago. Then they got mixed up with darkish hair from the south, but less mixed up the further North you go (Scandinavia).

Hmmm...Nice

Looks like I could be pure British

Exactly! Sweet, isn't it?

Stupidest thing in this thread besids the word "GOD" OMG ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SOMEONE FROM CAN'T BE SWEDISH IN ENGLAND...Bsh...Tell me what if his Great granadpa and Grandma where from there...but they moved to England and had babys...WHAT IF?

and lol at the Italian spanish person...(YOU'RE A CANNON)

Sorry, I dont understand that.

Pennsylvania Deitsch(so the Rhineland part of Germany and some of Switzerland), France(Bretagne, Languedoc, Corsica, some other regions), Spain(Andalusia, Galicia, Asturias), and England. I also have diluted Amerindian and African mixture judging from an ancestral DNA test(called 23andme) that I bought. So chances are I have an Amerindian(probably Taino although Native American from the U.S is possible) and African(probably from somewhere in West-Africa) ancestor or two somewhere down the line.

dtewi said:

Rather colorful I think.

Honkies can't be colorful, dtewi

Khuutra said:
dtewi said:

Rather colorful I think.

Honkies can't be colorful, dtewi

Exactly.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you