By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy 2 Ign Review

Only another 5 1/2 weeks to go..... damn you Nintendo of Australia.

Around the Network

It seems Nintendo will please everyone with this one. That's great.
I can't wait to get his game. With it and Monster Hunter Tri the Wii season has re-opened at home.

Wow. Just... wow. I was not expecting that.

VGChartz

loved the original Galaxy, this looks even more crazy and fun

SMG was and still is my game of the generation, but it fell short of perfect as it was never hard enough, never challenged me enough and felt like slightly too much of a breeze.

Sounds like that has been addressed so it could well be worth it's 10/10, only problem now is I need to decide when to fit it in with all the other games I want :/.

Around the Network
jammy2211 said:
SMG was and still is my game of the generation, but it fell short of perfect as it was never hard enough, never challenged me enough and felt like slightly too much of a breeze.

Sounds like that has been addressed so it could well be worth it's 10/10, only problem now is I need to decide when to fit it in with all the other games I want :/.

I admire your willpower. Mario Galaxy 2 has superceded all other games for me.

Did someone sabotaged IGN?

Khuutra said:
jammy2211 said:

I admire your willpower. Mario Galaxy 2 has superceded all other games for me.

Problem is I can get alot of other games on my 'to-play list' for like half the price of SMG2, but SMG2 looks like it'll be something absolutely magnificient :/.

I'll cave soon enough I'm sure, I'm in the UK so it's not out until June anyway.

Galaki said:
Did someone sabotaged IGN?

What do you mean?

I did not expect this. I thought mid to low 90's from them. This game is going to be incredible!

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com