By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Activision brings back the old "Punch Nintendo" Ads with Blur

Even though they were making fun of Mario Kart. The commercial should have been against ModNation Racer. They are competing against the game the same week. Also it's on the same platform. So PS3 gamers are either going to get BLur or MNR.

Either way Mario Kart sits on it's thrown. Saying dance for me my puppets.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

Around the Network

lolz

Funny thing is MK Wii will almost certainly outsell it for the year.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I lol'd

Still though, blur looks like crap..

I thought it was funny, I'm even downloading the Blur demo now and I looked up some impression's and apparently the game's really good. I'm surprised the Nintendo defence force are getting so aggressive about it, it's an ad making a joke, get over it.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:
I thought it was funny, I'm even downloading the Blur demo now and I looked up some impression's and apparently the game's really good. I'm surprised the Nintendo defence force are getting so aggressive about it, it's an ad making a joke, get over it.

Did you see the whole OP? It presented the thing as something closer to what IGN has done than what the video is actually like.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Doobie_wop said:

Did you see the whole OP? It presented the thing as something closer to what IGN has done than what the video is actually like.

I still don't see the problem. I also don't know if your referring to the video or the small article that came along with the video, I found both childish but it doesn't deserve the amount of hate some people in this thread are giving it. It's satire.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

Doobie_wop said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Doobie_wop said:

I still don't see the problem. I also don't know if your referring to the video or the small article that came along with the video, I found both childish but it doesn't deserve the amount of hate some people in this thread are giving it. It's satire.

I'm referring to the article and comment in the OP, without looking at the video.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Doobie_wop said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Doobie_wop said:

I'm referring to the article and comment in the OP, without looking at the video.

I still don't see the problem, it seem's like the writer's joking anyway and none of this should be taken seriously.

Doobie_wop said:

I think you'll note that very few are actual upset about it and most are more or less confused about the choice of selected competition (MK Wii) for the game than anything.

Sure, it's kinda funny but really seems to miss the whole notion of competitive advertising by targeting a game it's not even competing with.

The rEVOLution is not being televised