By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So my copy of Modnation Racers came today...

I played the demo today and... wow, it's pretty damn good, not sure which game I'll buy now - either Blur or Modnation Racers. 3 racers in the same month (+ Split Second)? That's insane =(

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
the first patch will remove the load times :)

thanks wiped and zgamer5. both good thing to know.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
zgamer5 said:
the first patch will remove the load times :)

thanks wiped and zgamer5. both good thing to know.

zgamer5 is wrong though, the load times will be improved, not removed.

hmm doesnt it come out on 25th?? (thats wat it says on IGN.com)

aragod said:
Severance said:
mario kart is never balanced >_>;
its fun right but the game is far from balanced they give the losing end the best weapons so it doesn't rely on skill but on luck.

Double blue shell says hello right before the finish. I honestly don't understand how they could release the game with these kind of inbalances, I can't play the game because I'm getting really pissed from tanking it down from 1st to last without a chance to affect it at all.

i thought these mechanics are implemented on purpose, so the whole family can have fun playing it and have a chance to win, regardless of their skill?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Ghazi4 said:
hmm doesnt it come out on 25th?? (thats wat it says on IGN.com)

I got my copy today in UK.  Is 25th US?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Lucky! I still have to wait for 5 days.... gonna be great, though!

the demo for this game was awesome!!!! I was not interested in this game at all but i tried out the demo and i cant wait for this to release!!

Great to hear!

I can't wait to pick up my copy soon!

ModNation's a great game, glad i got it.

It lived up to my expectations...