By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 Should I buy it? And More.....

So i finally got some money to buy games this time around :P

And i already bought God of War 3, gonna play it tomorrow :D

But now i have money left for two games.....And i want to buy Uncharted 2 and Bioshock 2

But i have bit of doubt because:

Uncharted 1 was a great game unfortunately it involves a lot of shooting and not as much adventuring, i mean the guy is like a mass murderer And i thought that was a real shame, even though i still thought the shooting was exciting, but a bit too much.

So my question does Uncharted 2 have a bit more adventuring features, like more jumping, climbing a mountain or something sections in the game or more puzzles or more epic adventure escaping scenes (like the train bit in trailer looked awesome). Because Uncharted should have had just a bit more to make it a perfect game for me. So is uncharted 2 more adventure like than uncharted 1?

Next question: Bioshock 2 long story short, bioshock 1: great gameplay, atmosphere, creepy, awesome plot twist and story.

Bioshock 2 same as the first one (because andrew ryan was an awesome part of the first one)?

Thanks for helping out guys :D

P.S. dont worry i also already ordered red dead redemption. (and LBP 2 is day one buy for me )

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 > Uncharted 1
Bioshock 2
That may help you (the above is my opinion of course)

Personally, I would go with Uncharted 2. I LOVE that game!

Uncharted 2 has about the same amount of gunplay as the original as far as I recall.

However that said, the environments, enemy encounters and enemies themselves are a lot more varied in the sequel, so I didn't quite feel like the mass murderer I did in the first- killing wave after wave of similair looking pirates.

Dallinor said:
Uncharted 2 has about the same amount of gunplay as the original as far as I recall.

However that said, the environments, enemy encounters and enemies themselves are a lot more varied in the sequel, so I didn't quite feel like the mass murderer I did in the first- killing wave after wave of similair looking pirates.

Okay that sounds promising that its more varied, but that said i really felt bad for the pirates in the first one They just wanna make some money. :P

On U2 it has alot more adventure better story and you just don't run in to fight randomly.

Definitely get it! On BS2 I didn't finish playing.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
Kratos said:
Dallinor said:

Okay that sounds promising that its more varied, but that said i really felt bad for the pirates in the first one They just wanna make some money. :P

Yeah I also felt bad for them. 

I mean they weren't even evil.

And I also wondered, how the hell did so damn many of them get onto the island?

buy uncharted 2 but wait few weeks, the price will come down, that way you can buy both.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Dallinor said:
Kratos said:
Dallinor said:

Yeah how did so many get on the island, i was worried the island would tip over like Hank Johnson thought(see video)

But luckily the Island in uncharted did not tip over (SPOILER coming up)

instead zombies got up and started killing everyone

Dallinor said:
Kratos said:
Dallinor said:

i felt really bad for Eddy Raja, i really liked the guy "I KILL YOU DRAKE!!"

also he looks like The Rock in this picture O_o

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091015214715/uncharted/images/5/55/Eddy_Raja.jpg) no-repeat scroll 50% 50% transparent;" src="http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb21710/common/skins/common/blank.gif" width="300" height="288">

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

yeah get both. You should find Bioshock 2 for half the launch price and Uncharted 2 will get a Platinum release sometime next month.