By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Wada surprised at Versus XIII 360 reactions.

Did he say if his surprised at the bad feedback or if there was any good?

Around the Network

PS3 fans are the most vocal of the group on the internet.

Whats a good way to viral market a game?

Make the most vocal group on the internet complain about it and talk about it.

They will go spread the word and more people will talk about it therefore you have free advertising.

Wada weither the game is coming to 360 or not, i must say you did a good job marketing.

badgenome said:

Suuuuuure he was. It isn't like this happened before or anything.

this^

Really Wada? You are surprised that fans of SE's games are yet again outraged by something you have said or done????so...

-FFxiii going MP

-StarOcean being timed exclusive and super late port

-Last Remnant being cancelled for PS3 but still came out for 360 AND PC

-Allowing MS to have exclusive marketing rights in America for XIII(all commercials are for 360).

none of these were indicaters for him. What an idiot. Someone please dethrone this fool.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

His surprise for good or bad reactions???

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
Did he have internet after E3?

And...

What does he expect when he lies to an entire fanbase?

My other gripe with the scenario.

My initial gripe, I was really hoping they would use Blu-ray to the fullest and pump out this mind-blowing game they've been talking about since '06.

How do you know they haven't? Theres a lot more to it in a practical sense than dumping more stuff into it until the needle goes all the way to the F mark.

Im personally disapointed though. It was going to be the best FFXIII, the one the fans were truely hyped for. Oh well at least FFXIV is still in the pipeline as a semi-exclusive.

Tease.

Around the Network

I'm really hoping it goes multiplat, because I think it would be very, very funny. I mean, PS3 fans have been hyping this game as a golden god since XIII was announced multiplat. I also don't believe that being exclusive offers any real advantage whatsoever. ME2 showed how to do a multi-disc rpg without actually having to change discs, and Sony fans are mostly most pissed off at losing a big AAA exclusive, than not being able to revisit a town. It's the insult that hurts, not the actual act. Kind of like having someone spit in your face in front of a crowd.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
Did he have internet after E3?

And...

What does he expect when he lies to an entire fanbase?

My other gripe with the scenario.

My initial gripe, I was really hoping they would use Blu-ray to the fullest and pump out this mind-blowing game they've been talking about since '06.

Exactly this, on the trailers its says "only on playstation 3 worldwide" to advertise that for years and then go back on it just isn't right.
I was also looking forward to see what they were going to do with the Ps3 hardware and blu ray.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I'm really hoping it goes multiplat, because I think it would be very, very funny. I mean, PS3 fans have been hyping this game as a golden god since XIII was announced multiplat. I also don't believe that being exclusive offers any real advantage whatsoever. ME2 showed how to do a multi-disc rpg without actually having to change discs, and Sony fans are mostly most pissed off at losing a big AAA exclusive, than not being able to revisit a town. It's the insult that hurts, not the actual act. Kind of like having someone spit in your face in front of a crowd.

I don't own a PS3, but I know that, while I'm happy with even just decent graphics, so that possible downside of MP doesn't hurt me, I'd be instead utterly pissed off by losing free roaming in a big RPG.

Even points of no return in Tomb Raider levels pissed me off a lot, I like to be able to explore freely after clearing a level of threats.

And the two biggest pains in the arse in Lands of Lore III were bugs and disc swapping.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Pissed off because SE has been saying up until today that vsXIII is exclusive to PS3 (and lets face it we know the best PS3 games are the exclusive ones, so quality will be affected, it's not "XBox 360's fault" it's just the way it is) so basically it was all lies (if multiplat is confirmed): fair enough, people have the right to be pissed off at being spun a bunch of lies, a second time.

Pissed off because every FF game on PS3 is now and forever gonna be multiplat: Grow up people. If you want an exclusive FF game buy a PSP, DS or Wii. *SHOCK* Wii has the only exclusive FF games on home console this generation!!!! Time to slit our wrists!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Goodness me "Square stop lying to MEEE"

Whatever, stop making out that's the reason you'll be pissed if it goes multi. You know exactly why you'll be bitching, using that excuse is just a sheild.