By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ME2 or GTA IV or Fallout 3.... help me out...

WEL>> WELL>>> WEL>>>>>>

I am new to RPG/Action games like these... they are pretty diferent... and I am used to play Hal Life 2, Doom3, Dead Space, MGS4... they are pretty forward games...

Now I am playing Fallout 3... I AM IN LOVE with this game!!! So... I am about to finish the game without exploring everything and get ME2 (PC) ar GTA IV (PC)... I dunno what to do...

Explore more Fallout 3... or go on to GTA IV or ME2 ?

thanks and sorry about my english.

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Around the Network

get ME2 if you played the first one otherwise it might dissappoint

otherwise get fallout (H)

get ME2

And we don't mind if your english is bad because you avatar is the cutest avatar EVER!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Should I play ME "1" before??

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

kibebr said:
Should I play ME "1" before??

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Alot of the choices you make in ME1 will carry over into ME2, so yes definately pick it up first. Plus it will give you a better understanding of the storyline.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

If it was me then I'd go for ME2, but then I played ME1. If you haven't completed ME1 then I suggest you do that first. Otherwise, play Fallout 3 and if you haven't already, try out some of the DLC. Personally, I'd give GTAIV a miss, but that's just me. It's the only GTA I haven't been able to make myself complete.

Personally, Mass Effect 1 combined with Mass Effect 2 has been one of my generation defining gaming experiences. But that's just me. I haven't tried Fallout 3, yet. I guess I should.

I'd recomend playing mass effect 1 first. But if you really like fallout 3 you should probably give oblivion a go.

If you do go for the Mass Effect option, think of Mass Effect 1 as a 20+ hour appetizer for Mass Effect 2's 30+ hour main course.

Fallout 3 is the best game of thoes 3 EASY. It's not even in question. But since you have played FO3 I'd go for ME2...GTA IV is shit.

Also look forward to Fallout New Vegas, I know I am...=0)

I never put a game from the currect generation on these kind of personal lists. But...I can see Fallout 3 being my #1 game OF ALL TIME! Taking the spot away from X-Com UFO Defense.