By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter thinks PS3 > 360!!!111

“To all the fanboys out there, thanks for joining us on Pach-Attack and I have to say, I really think the PS3 is the most awesome console ever – it is far better than the Xbox 360.”

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/05/17/ps3-is-the-most-awesome-console-it-is-far-better-than-xbox-360-says-pachter/

Pachter FTW!!!!!!!

Edit- Fixed wrong link and VGChartz broke. Great 2 threads..

Around the Network

So as pachter is saying it the opposite must be true

{the truth dawns on}

So PS3
{suicides}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Nooooo. Stay neutral MP, that is the ONLY thing you have going for you!

if you watch the showhes being sarcastic and taking the piss out of fanboys

There's lots of PS3 fanboys commenting on his show... so he just made them happy.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
if you watch the showhes being sarcastic and taking the piss out of fanboys

@_@ Either

1. Patcher now analyzes urine for his game predictions, a big upgrade from the Ouija board...

2. Patcher is stealing fresh urine to pass drug tests. Since fanboys don't need drugs to become delusional, it's safe to assume they are always sober.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I saw the episode and he clearly was being sarcastic, I can't believe the author didn't get that or he was just looking for hits.

darthdevidem01 said:
So as pachter is saying it the opposite must be true

{the truth dawns on}

So PS3 < Xbox 360?

{suicides}

albit he isn't right all the time, considering he does tons of prediction which we all know how risky it is.

Let's not forget he predicted seemingly high sales number for CoD game when everyone at the time called him an idiot. He was spot on.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Yeah but who gives a shittttt!!!!!11111!!11eleven!!!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

so does this mean xbox is the best console ever?