By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why haven't you bought a Wii yet?

Bowser sodomized my girlfriend

Around the Network

Because I don't like its games except for No More Heroes and maybe Mad World... Maybe Xenoblade and The Last Story too but... IDK, I don't think it's worth it getting the Wii just for those games... I'd rather spend the money in buying more games for my PS3 since I only have MGS4 and GoW III :S I'll probably buy Nier and Final Fantasy XIII at the end of this month and start saving for Heavy Rain, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy Versus XIII... I don't think I'll ever get a Wii...

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

i sold it, needed the money, and zelda it's only game i care.

bad choice, GC version was better.

No interest in Wii games, and I already don't have all the time I need to play all the PS3 games I want to play..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Because I don't need to loose weight. :p

Just kidding it's because I can't afford two console worth of games.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Cos it's not $149 and Zelda yet.

Wii games library does not interest me in the slightest!

Well because the first party doesn't interest me that much. The 3rd party is very limited and the graphics are just not as great as other consoles. Still if it was cheaper then i would get one. Still a great console.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Got one for free. Otherwise I wouldn't have got one.

I hated motion controls until Move came along. Now that Move is here why get a Wii?

But seriously. I only buy one console per generation, that's more than enough game (along with PC) for me. Might buy an el cheapo used Wii (and / or 360) once next gen hits. That'll keep me in games until the next gen prices come down enough for me to upgrade to PS4.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix