By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Link's Crossbow Training...yay or nay?

Not really into it. I dont need 25 peripherals by the end of this generation.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:
Not really into it. I dont need 25 peripherals by the end of this generation.

So you're not into it, but you didn't try it either?  Seems a bit pointless to say your not into it then isn't it?

The Zapper is only 20 bucks at most stores aside from Gamestop.

I haven't gotten it yet, but it's damn hard to find where I live. On thanksgiving I saw a huge stack of them at wal-mart and almost bought one, but then didn't. The was completely obliterated on black friday, and I haven't seen a zapper package yet.

RE:UC is pretty awesome though. I'm getting my ass handed to me on the RE3 scenarios on the Normal setting though. There are just SOOOO many freakin zombies. I'm trying to use barrels and the occasional car explosion to kill as many as I can, but I just can't keep up with them all. And the part with the flashlight in the subway...damn that's creepy. RE games are just too intense for an old man like me.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Zapper: yay. Crossbow Training: nay

Around the Network

For those who didn't like it.....what were the reasons??

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

The whole set up is great.  I love the game and the zapper is made very well.  I think the ability to adjust the cross hair settings was key in making it feel more accurate to me.  For $20 this is a must have.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Ok I've had Links Crossbow training since release day, just plopped it in tonight to check it out... Damn, such awesome potential. I fricking loved the boss battles and the levels where you can run around on your own are freaking sweet. Ok now my rant... 1 HOUR OF GAMETIME?!?!?! I completed everything in much less then an hour. I made the mistake of doing practice mode first and then I went into the game. So more then likely I cleared it all in like 45 minutes... WTH? Also... I hurt my thumb on the zapper... I don't find it very comfortable.

Well at least it was awesome while it lasted I guess...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Auron said:
For those who didn't like it.....what were the reasons??

Biggest complaint about the game is that it's too short.

Biggest complaint about the zapper is that it's not built very well, the plastic cover at the base of the thing seems very fragile.  Also, the way the cable comes around the side of the zapper makes it look cheesy and could potentially create a snag point where you could ruin your nunchuck cable.  Worth $20? I'm not sure... I'd say it's definately worth playing but wether you need to own it or not is up to you I guess. 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.