By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The titans suck. (god of war 3 spoilers)

Anyone notice that the gods had such an easy time peeling the titans off Olympus, defeating them, casting them away? Even Gaia, the leader, was no match for just one of the arms of Poseidon. What was the point of even having the titans there? They sucked completely. Kratos could have done all the work by himself.

Around the Network

well considering they were fighting while climbing a mountain they dont suck. if you only used one hand to fight how would that help?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I don't know, they were just defeated quite easily by the gods

uh..Kratos did all the work by himself

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

yeah kratos didn't need their help to climb mount olympus lol.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

It's God of War II's fault

so what are they, elevators?

Yea...ah well.

Take my love, take my land..

bugrimmar said:
so what are they, elevators?

Yea, pretty much. You have a point though. In the intro cutscene, Hades took one out by himself in just seconds.

4 ≈ One

Well, they got their asses handed to them first time around...what makes you think it would be different the 2nd time around ?

All they had was the element of surprise, and they ruined it when their big asses destroyed half of Greece on the way to Olympus and Kratos screaming " ZEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUS ! You son has returned ! I bring the destruction of Olympus !"...

So, Poseidon nosedived at Epithemius and drowned him, Hyperion (was it ?) was hauled down by a Leviathan and Gaia was resisting a bit...So he was doing all the hard work..

What the fuck did Hermes do ? He was just running down like a maniac... Even worse...Hera was under the influence the whole time and Aphrodite was being lesbian with her "workers".

Hades pulled Oceanus down, Helios attacked Perses who fell down as well, but he returned...that leads me to think that most of these guys just fell...and didn't die....

If they all died withing those 15 minutes, why does Athena say that the war still rages on topside when Kratos was in hell ?

Not to mention, the gods have home field advantage...

What I find amazing is that Kratos was the deciding factor against the Gaia vs Poseidon battle...which was pretty neck and neck...on second thought, Gaia was being butt raped...

Yep...titans suck because they sought the help of and were led into battle by a suicidal maniac who is more concerned with revenge (and it wouldn't matter to him if man kind suffers and the world plunges into chaos) who doesn't think anything through strategically and resorts to killing anything and everything that faces him.

The titans aren't Kratos. They are over-weight. They are bald. They are made of trees/water/electricity/fire and whatever else titans are made of.. and most importantly, they have no sexual organs...wtf ? How do they reproduce...

On top of that, this whole thing is a big ass family issue... Kratos pretty much kills his father, aunts, uncles, half-brothers and sisters, bangs his half sister kills his grandfather, Kronos and his race...and the titans and gods must be related too...

Conclusion : I agree and disagree too....

Oh and Perses (the fire titan guy) was going to be a full fledged boss battle. We had a pic in the official GoW forums where Kratos was on Perses' shoulder and there was a "O" button symbol over his head (for the final QTE)... Too bad it had to be cut, huh ?