By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Main Entry Mario Games On Home Consoles Have You Beat?

Only Super Mario Bros, Galaxy and NSMB.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
All of them, with no exceptions. Plus, all of the Mario Karts, Lost Levels, Dr. Mario, Mario RPG, All-Star Versions, and stuff. I even played/beat all of the Mario Land games.

The only ones I haven't gotten into are Mario Golf, Strikers, Baseball, Olympics, and the Mario Party series.

Same here, though I did play Golf, Tennis and both Strikers. Played Mario Party 1 and 3 as well (finished them completely that is).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Question for all of you Mario experts: Did you like the Mario 64 version on the DS? I briefly had the DS game, but I never really liked the controls on the DS so I sold the game. I was wondering, though, if I should give the game another chance on the VC.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Everything but Sunshine.

Also, Mario Land 1, 2, Mario Teaches Typing, Mario Is Missing, Mario's Time Machine, every Mario Kart but the GBA one, and a few other Mario sports games. I loved the GameCube Mario Strikers and Mario Golf. I even beat Mario Paint.

Super Mario World

Super Mario World 2

Super Mario 64

Super Mario Galaxy

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Around the Network

I beat them all but the lost levels, although I do plan to finish it sometime in my lifetime.

Have never played Lost Levels yet. I should probably do that. I beat all the others though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I have beaten every major Mario game except Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels and Super Mario Sunshine. One because it either takes intense rmemorization, repetition and cheating (Infinite lives trick) to beat and the other because I just didn't want to keep fighting the annoying level design and bad camera.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Super Mario Bros 1 Yes

Super Mario Bros 2 (Doki Doki Panic) Yes

Super Mario Bros 2 The Lost Levels Yes

Super Mario Bros 3 Yes

New Super Mario Bros Wii Yes

Super Mario World Yes

Super Mario World 2 Yoshis Island No, Never Played

Super Mario 64 Yes

Super Mario Sunshine Yes

Super Mario Galaxy No, Wii Broke

My biggest achievements in gaming are in Dr. Mario, I'm pretty sure I must have set a world record or two back in the day. I was the sh*t.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

Super Mario Bros 1 Yes

Super Mario Bros 2 (Doki Doki Panic) Yes

Super Mario Bros 2 The Lost Levels Yes

Super Mario Bros 3 Yes

New Super Mario Bros Wii Yes

Super Mario World Yes

Super Mario World 2 Yoshis Island Yes

Super Mario 64 Yes

Super Mario Sunshine Yes

Super Mario Galaxy Yes

I 100%'d em all too.