By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Despite the fact I own a PS3, I like the WII better. Graphics I honestly don't care about, the PS3 hasn't got much to offer for me at the moment and the WII gives me a new gaming experience while the PS3 gives me more like the "old" feeling. Still nice, but not as nice. So I guess kinda pro Nintendo then

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

I'm pro a healthy gaming industry and in that regard I really like what Nintendo did with the Wii in putting something out there that the average person can relate too and expanding, what had been a contracting marketplace.

I'd say I'm pro Playstation (but Sony corporately) too, but I wasn't too impressed with thier arrogance at launch or decision to try to win the HD format war on the backs of gamers. However, they've learned their lesson and I hope the PS3 does really well.

Can't say I'm a fan of anyone who'd put out such shoddy equipment as MS, but I totally respect them for what they've done for online gaming, FPS, RTS and western RPG in the console sector. The industry is better because of them.

I am not pro-Wii ... but I am anti-anti-Wii.

In other words, it really riles me that there are people out there who seem to want the system to fail. (And by out there, I mean the "professional" bloggers, some of whom I have pointed out their misstatements before).

It is true that the Wii is the only current generation system that I own. But I would imagine that I will eventually purchase at least the Xbox 360 and maybe the PS3. I have both an Xbox and PS2 hooked up to my TV -- along with the Wii -- with 10 other systems (PS1, 3DO, DC, Saturn, N64, SNES, Genny, NES, Intellivision, Atari 2600) that can be hooked up at a moments notice and close to 20 other systems stored in the next room. So I am an equal opportunity gamer/collector.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I'm pro Panasonic. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x31/naznatips/DSC01243.jpg

naznatips said:
I'm pro Panasonic. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x31/naznatips/DSC01243.jpg

I think we should all be pro-scared by that.....

Though I used to own an original Pong console, a Fairchild Channel F, ColecoTelstar, Atari 2600, Mattel Intellivision, ColecoVision, NES, Gameboy, Genesis, SNES, PSx, Saturn, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, GBA, DS, Wii, 360. I just don't have them all anymore :(

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

I've been "Pro Nintendo" since the SNES. I was a SEGA guy before that, but the SNES had better games and I've been in Nintendo's camp ever since.
I owned all three consoles of last generation, but I bought the GC first, bought more games for it than the other two combined, and enjoyed games on it the best.
Camped out for the Wii and have owned it since day one.

Despite that, I still like the other systems, but I like 360 more than PS3 due to game selection and controller at the moment.

I am a N-Fanboy.
I have a NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii and i even not played a ps1/ps2/xbox/xbox360 game in my life....

And a GB, GBC, GBA, DS, DSL, but i dont have the gameboy micro... o_o

"Who is not pro-wii on this site?" is a better question.

TBH, I've been more impressed with all the other Nintendo consoles than the Wii, save the virtual boy. Super Mario Galaxy is awesome, but that's the only game I really like so far.

I support Nintendo as a company more than I support Microsoft, but I do enjoy the 360 more than the Wii.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I've been pro-nintendo ever since I first played mario as a child at my grandpa's house. Made my atari really pale in comparison. NES just felt so absolutely amazing at the time compared to anything I've played beforehand. So I, like many others around my age, became indoctrinated by nintendo.

I'm pro-nintendo likely because I've grown up with it and that's what I know gaming to be. I can enjoy good games anywhere though.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Does anyone around here hide their allegiance or affinity that we need to make a thread for disclosure?