By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2011 TV Upfronts: Renewals, Cancellations & New Shows Thread

mrstickball said:
Don't forget that the prequel season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand on Netflix/Starz is in production for a January 2011 release date.

Best new show of the season.

Awesome show!  I read that production was halted due to a main actor having cancer.  I hope he recovers.

Sad to see Law and Order go.  I look at all three L&O whenever I get the chance.  Heroes needed to go.  They should have left Sylar dead and the writers killed off every interesting character they introduced.  That killed my interest.  I had mixed feelings about Flasforward.  Wasn't a great show but I tuned in every week just to see how the investigaton was going.  I'm glad V is coming back.

Well, at least True Blood, Dark Blue, and Rescue Me will keep me going through the summer.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
Tayne said:
mrstickball said:
Don't forget that the prequel season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand on Netflix/Starz is in production for a January 2011 release date.

Best new show of the season.

Awesome show!  I read that production was halted due to a main actor having cancer.  I hope he recovers.

Sad to see Law and Order go.  I look at all three L&O whenever I get the chance.  Heroes needed to go.  They should have left Sylar dead and the writers killed off every interesting character they introduced.  That killed my interest.  I had mixed feelings about Flasforward.  Wasn't a great show but I tuned in every week just to see how the investigaton was going.  I'm glad V is coming back.

Well, at least True Blood, Dark Blue, and Rescue Me will keep me going through the summer.

Andy Whitfield, who plays Spartacus has non-hodgkins lymphoma.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I will miss heroes greatly.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:

hmm, I have mixed feelings about Heroes, season 1 was superb, season 2 was okay but rushed, season 3 had its moments, but season 4 (imo) was a mess.

SciFiBoy said:
homer said:

hmm, I have mixed feelings about Heroes, season 1 was superb, season 2 was okay but rushed, season 3 had its moments, but season 4 (imo) was a mess.

Stupid writers strike hurt season 2. Season 2 was mediocre. The only good thing was adam monroe.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

As long as Desperate Housewives is on till 2013 like they promised, I'm fine, I'm assuming that falls under ABC's comedy block?

Seece said:
As long as Desperate Housewives is on till 2013 like they promised, I'm fine, I'm assuming that falls under ABC's comedy block?

Desperate Seece is desperate!

Tease.

Aww

I loved Heroes.