By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION 3 RPG FAN CLUB

@Robotechheaven

thanks for the advice, i just completed the missions in ff13 and just trying to get the trophy for the weapons/equipment thing.
i started resonance of fate yesterday and battle system was quite ammusing. although the tutorial sucked balls. i was like "what?" hehe but i did figure out everything. no idea about the story though since istoped justafter finishing the tutorial.
i think i'll take your advice and play star ocean 4 next and put rof on hold for now. i saw 3d dot game hero in the game store the otherday and i went "DAMN! NO MONEY!! SOB SOB" lol
btw, i checked and theres no friend request

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@ils411, cool. shadow hearts was and is one of my favorite rpg's on the ps2. i agree nice to find other ppl who liked the game as well. i say play star ocean : the last hope international, then 3d dot game heroes and then folklore ( love that game too ). btw i sent u a friend invite the other day.

Good ol' Shadow Hearts.  I replayed 1 and 2 a few months ago.  Awesome games.  I really wonder what Midway did with the lisence when the sorta imploded (tho I doubt we will ever see another one ever).

A Dark Cloud HD would be awesome.  Level-5 needs to get one the ball (hell Id love to see another Rogue Galaxy type game, great battlesystem and one pretty game)

so, just curious, what do you guys think happend to yuri in covenant? did he die and just dream of the time he first met alice or did he go back in time? everyone else got their most desired wish and i personally think he did go back in time repeats everything over and over again.

i was disapointed when i found out that shadow hearts 3 had a new lead character. though the plot twist was quite un expected.

@ils411, thats weird i sent u a friend invite and it still shows me, waiting on u too accept it.
i remember the devs saying yuri's story was told, thats why they choose a new lead character for the 3rd game. i think miday still owns the ip, which means warner bros now owns the ip, so if a new game would ever come out or a remake it would come from warner bros.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

i'm a big RPG fan but i didnt much on PS3

i have only three RPGs atm on my PS3;

Valkyria Chronicles (second best ps3 game for me after MGS4)
Demon's Souls (killed first two bosses and took a break)
and Star Ocean Last Hope (bought it last week so didnt play yet)

soo add me in!

@seruderu,the 3 games u have are very good ones.
will add u now.

Around the Network

who here liked valkyria chronicles for the ps3 ? i barely started playing it and like it so far.

Why don't you just say JRPG instead of RPG? RPG just sounds misleading because it is a vast term. Secondly when one thinks RPG they think western RPG.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
who here liked valkyria chronicles for the ps3 ? i barely started playing it and like it so far.

My second favorite game this Gen behind Demon's Souls.  Loved everything about that game.  Beaten it twice and would like to go back through it (if only there were TROPHIES!)

@ssenkahdavic, i dont know why sega never patched it with trophies, it would sell another 100k or more i think with trophies added.
@s.t.a.g.e, i know i should use the different catagories for the rpg genre, so i will from now.

@ Robo Hell, Id pay for it.  Make it a part of a new DLC pack.  That pack would outsell all others Id bet.