By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - fifa 10 tropy help

how do you get the "climbing the ladder trophy that says 2 win consecutive promotions with the same club in manager mode"...im confused. what am i supposed 2 do?

also, does anyone happen 2 have a team i could join?

Around the Network

Just play the same league twice, and win it of course. I guess...

Clmbing the Ladder

Win consecutive promotions with the same Club in Manager Mode

To make this one easier you need to choose a good team in League 1.
You should choose Southampton, and in MAIN MENU choose TEAM MANAGEMENT and put some good players on Southamptons team.
Make sure Southampton become at least a 4 or 5 star team and you should easily gain promotion into the Premier League within 2 Seasons.

- taken from PS3Trophies.org

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:
Clmbing the Ladder

You should choose Southampton, and in MAIN MENU choose TEAM MANAGEMENT and put some good players on Southamptons team.
Make sure Southampton become at least a 4 or 5 star team and you should easily gain promotion into the Premier League within 2 Seasons.

so basically i have 2 start all over since ive already been playing with barca for 5 years straight?

Do it like me... pick a Coca cola 2 league team, and get it straight to the top xD

Around the Network

thanks guys for the help! :)

puertoecuanama said:
aragod said:
Clmbing the Ladder

so basically i have 2 start all over since ive already been playing with barca for 5 years straight?

Looks like it, honestly Fifa 10 trophyies are way more than I can handle, I just play it with my brother for a casual relief.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

damn it, is there any thread about playing online? Im tired of playing pussies, that leave the game at half time -.-

Maynard_Tool said:
damn it, is there any thread about playing online? Im tired of playing pussies, that leave the game at half time -.-

yea seriously...they are f'in annoying, even if u winnin 1-0 they leave...it pisses me off!

puertoecuanama said:
Maynard_Tool said:

yea seriously...they are f'in annoying, even if u winnin 1-0 they leave...it pisses me off!

they usually wait a lil bit more with me.... depending on the time left. if it is the second half, and I scored the 3rd goal, that's it. In the first half they usually wait for the 4th or 5th goal x.x