By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 adjusted up? PS3 360 gap 5.05 million.

It's not been 6 mill for a long time, however it's clear some adjustments have happened.

Around the Network
nintendave said:
Every year we keep hearing that the PS3 is getting closer or going to catch up to the 360 and every year it's the same thing. I'm pretty sure that MS will sell a hell of lot more Natal systems than Sony will Move systems and therefore MS will still be ahead of Sony and probably increase it's lead for another couple of years if not for the lifetime of the 360's life cycle as I believe MS will put out a new system before Sony does. As for the Wii, it will still dominate and probably be replaced by 2012.

Neither Natal or Move is going to have the kind of impact that some people are anticipating.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

If MS doesn't drop the price with NATAL and a bootleg Slim, then Sony will overtake them by the end of next year

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

It's likely there will be more adjustments once SCE's various divisions start giving specific regional shipment numbers. I think there's at least some discrepancy in non-USA Americas regions. I doubt a whole lot though, 100k-200k at most. It's hard to gauge exactly what impacts new markets had on sales since both Vietnam and Philippines have no real tracking agency and we only get limited official reports on numbers from regions like that.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

the sony and microsoft gap is 4.5 million, the consumer sales gap is around 5 million according to VGC.

mM
Around the Network

Forum > Sony Discussion > will ps3 sale 35m before 360 sales 40m?

didn't know it would be a valid topic at the time. check out the thread and post your op now.

will ps3 sale 35m before 360 sales 40m 

click here to post you opinion

good news

Still think its undertracked

kowenicki said:
yo_john117 said:

I could have sworn it was at around a 6 million gap not too long ago.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=108756

Wow i've been out of the loop for a while I guess...

lol yay::))

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1